• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Whats Your Least Favorite Dungeon in TWW?

whats your least favorite dungeon?

• Forsaken Fortress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Roost Cavern

• Forbdden woods

• Tower of the Gods

• Earth temple

• Wind temple

• Ganons castle/towe/palacer

• Total voters

masterSword2

Smile!
my least favorite is easily the forsaken fortress. the reason being is that i was a little kid when i was at this point in the game and it was very difficult for me to get through. now however i find that its the easiest in the game and it provides no challenge whatsoever

I just realized how much I dislike the Wind Temple. My least favorite is the Forsaken Fortress, though. I didn't like not having a sword the first time, and the second time I couldn't sidle over a gap because cannons kept shooting me so I had to use my deku leaf. Also I fell and it took a while to get out. I didn't like how it wasn't really straightforward; you just had to keep going in doors until you found a route that works, since there are multiple routes to the end.

L

luscher

i agree that there was not much going on, but i had SO much fun getting into the barrels and sneaking around ...

what i hated about the Forsaken Fortress was the 2F (i think) level -- no matter how many times i ran around that level i would get turned around and disoriented. just could not get it ''mapped'' into my head, which meant so much time running around, trying to find the next searchlight nest. SO annoying !

once i figured out that you could bribe the mice to leave you alone, that was no longer the annoying problem it started out to be (l'il bust-urds)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Forsaken Fortress, both times equally. I didn't really like having to hide from the Moblins. I would have rather just slashed them to bits with my sword. I know Nintendo wanted to have you lose it early on so that you didn't have anything else to fight with, but it was still frustrating not having it strapped to you.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I didn't really care for the Forsaken Fortress. Both times you visit there weren't very enjoyable to me. I wish you just got the Skull Hammer and left :D

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i'd say the wind temple. i can stand all the other things in it but not the room with the giant fans and floor blades right before the boss. it took me forever to get across and when i finally did i realized that i'd forgetted the boss key. AND I HAD BEEN IN THE ROOM WITH THE KEY. i have no idea why i didnt grab it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom