• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Whats Your Least Favorite Dungeon in TWW?

whats your least favorite dungeon?

• Forsaken Fortress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Roost Cavern

• Forbdden woods

• Tower of the Gods

• Earth temple

• Wind temple

• Ganons castle/towe/palacer

• Total voters
whats yours?i hated the wind earth temples wind was annoying because of those stupid floormasters!they take makar!they should of took link!makar would of been helpless!they could of took link then makar!earth because it was confusing becuase of it took me an hour to relise i had to shoot a fire arrow!ugh

skybird11

state alchemist
its hard to even consider forsaken fortress a dungeon cause its so short. but it has all the elements of a dungeon and you visit it twice. i think my favorite ww dungeon is ganons tower. it has 4 boss battles and i like the many fantom ganon fights and large stair cases.

oh crap i read the title wrong. i thought it said whats you FAVORITE ww dungeon. and so i put ganons tower. but my LEAST favorite would be the wind temple because i dislike exploring with makar and that centeral room with the fan is annoying in some ways.

can a mod change my poll answer? please? just change my answer from ganons tower to wind temple.

Last edited:

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
I like the part in Hyrule Castle where you fight all the enemies that awakened after you get the master sword heh MASSACRE

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I voted for the Forbidden Forest because even though I liked the boss I just disliked the temple. I think I dislike it because to me it doesnt seem to be up to par with how great the rest of the temples in WW were.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
I didn't think Forsaken Fortress was a dungeon. Yes, you go through the entire dungeon, but only on the second visit do you actually get an item or even face a boss. Also, no keys. Keys are nesseccary for a dungeon in my opinion. Even TotG had its own version of keys(and a very frustrating boss.)

W

WakerofStorms

The Wind Temple was frustrating for me at first, but it's gotten easier when I play it now and again, though it will always remain my least favorite dungeon of Wind Waker.

For me its the Forbidden Woods Temple.
For one thing its not easy getting into it once you exit the Forest Haven.
---------------------------------------------------------------
The Level its self is confusing to me.
I do a lot of backtracking as i forget where to go.
--------------------------------------------------------------
No other Level does this to me to the same extent.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Quite honestly, the Tower of the Gods. It just felt dull and highly bland. There were almost no original puzzles in it, and the water rising and falling was a huge nuisance. Usually something like the water I wouldn't complain about, but it just didn't work. We're already sailing around the whole world, there's no need to put that in a dungeon.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
Earth Temple reason I got stuck on it for a month maybe I should not hate it so much since it is my fault I got stuck but anyway I got stuck because I lost Medli (I saved and quit) and did not know how to get to the bottom floor and I still can't believe I could not figure out how to get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom