• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Whats Your Favourite Phantom?

what is your favourite phantom?

• normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • torch

• warp

• wrecker

• Total voters

zenda

master of the sword
I thought that this was a good idea for a poll mine is torch. it can carry you and light the way and isn't really complex to use.:)

Fig

The Altruist
I guess for me it would be a tie between Warp and Wrecker. Both of them have pretty cool abilities with warp being able to teleport to another Phantom and Wrecker able to stun other Phantoms as they roll along their path. Although if I really have to choose from the two, it would be Wrecker simply because stunning Phantoms is a cool and funny thing to see as I played Spirit Tracks! ^^

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
Torch, just because it looked cool when the place was completely dark, though the wrecker was the most useful.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Ooh, a Spirit Tracks thread! Me likey!

I'm gonna go with Warp Phantoms, not only for when you possess them, but when they're your enemies as well. Obviously warping is a very handy ability to have, and I made good use of it in my playthroughs. But even more than that, the reason I like them is for the element of fear they instill in me. I'm walking along trying to mind my own business, this weird eyeball thing strolls around the corner and beeps at me, and then this huge lug just pops up RIGHT BEHIND ME!

Warp Phantoms: the (not-so) Slender Men of Spirit Tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom