• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
i cant help but notice that everybody really liked skyward sword. that game really disappointed me. the enemies were all the same. i hated the soundtrack. the storyline was lacking in my opinion. most of the items were lame. fi never shut up! and she would tell you the stupidest things. I KNOW MY HEALTH IS LOW YOU DERP! you couldnt hold very many arrows, or anything else other then rupees for that matter. the golden skulls were much more common then the normal ones, and much less useful (unless you wanted to sell them.) it was a pain in the butt to get around because you had to go all the way up to skyloft every time. i just think that the only reason so many people think that it was that great was because it's the newest one, and it took an extra two years longer to make then most of the console zelda games did. and people assumed that because it's new and took forever that they must have done a better job with it, and people freaked out so much that they just decided it was great without actually pausing to think for themselves. but i could be wrong, maybe i just have a bad taste in zelda games... oh yeah, my favorite is MM or TP, i cant decide which.

Lordyay

Lordyay
Skyward Sword would be my favorite Zelda game because I had a lot of fun playing it and it was not super hard or anything and it looks good the motion controls are okay not the best but other then that it was good!

Twilight Princess for sure!I like it so much,it was one of the first zelda games that i played,I love the history and I think the only bad thing about this game is the introduction,about learning the basics,It took me a whole day to finish it(Bare with me it was one of my first zelda games I played...)

I'd have to say Majora's Mask. The games story is so grabbing, and the NCPs actually play a big role in the game. The dungeons are awesome, especially Stone Tower Temple, and Great Bay Temple. The magic arrows are actually used thoroughly throughout the game. 2nd fav. would either be OoT or SS.

Skyward Sword. I just had a lot of fun playing the game, exploring the areas, even the skies, and doing the Side quest. It isn't just a game. It's a celebration of 25 years of such an amazing game series. Only few games ever have this much magic to me.

I will always love Ocarina of Time the most. I grew up with it, and I've been playing it since I was 6. The game had just become such a classic that I think it's never going to be beaten by any other Zelda title. And the original is the best, not any of the remakes, Gamecube or 3DS.

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
Wow, I was kinda expecting Twilight Princess to get mare hate, nice to see that the hate against it is not general, still my favorite game, even after playing OoT

Wind Waker always holds a special place in my heart, the game that occupied me for years of my childhood. Video games, good ones that is, really can teach you things. It taught me to explore, battle for what was right and those I cared about, solve one puzzle at a time, break the pots for money, steal from Grandma-she doesn't mind-she keeps 200 rupees underneath her house- always attack the pigs when your feeling suicidal, lobster pajamas can give a poorer impression than legendary garb, always feed the fishmen, its ok to drown for the future of the world, don't cling to the past, you can control the wind, koroks are dangerous critters, empty bottle are just as important as legendary blades, creepy cartographers dress up like fairies and overcharge you for their services, and the world is one big and ever changing story. But really, that's what's so great about all of Zelda. Exploring the world really does feel like uncovering the secrets of life: discovering.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Without a shadow of a doubt, Skyward Sword is my favorite. The game has a taste of every other Zelda game while having features and gameplay specific to just that game. The swordplay is also really nice lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom