• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Hard to choose between OoT and SS, but given the cinematic and the overall gaming experience for me the winner is SS

E

elf129

It used to be Wind Waker but I think I have shifted my loyalty to Twilight Princess, which amuses me because I was not such a fan of Twilight Princess at first. I love the graphics, the music, and the ability to change into a wolf and warp whenever you want (although I wish that came earlier in the game!).

My Favorite game is well Link to the past... It had awesome music I love the whole dark world and light world thing . And it really set on the tone for the rest of the game taking a lot form it like it's music and items

Ocarina of Time because It was my first Legend of Zelda game and ever since then I've been getting and playing every game from that day forth.

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
Twilight Princess is my favorite because it was the first Zelda game I have ever played and it got me into Zelda. I loved all the characters and the storyline not alot of people like this game but I do.

My first zelda game was spirit tracks so that always holds a special place in my heart. Then I got Oot and I forgot spirit tracks then I got Twilit Princess and LOVED it so I would have to say TP.

D

dragonmon980

Favorite Zelda Game

i like wind waker the most because it brings back memories.

A

ALinkToTheTea

Ocarina Of Time:) because its just easy to get through and just a fun game to play <3

Kombatgod

Timeline Exegete
It's always fun to answer these polls, but I think we need something specifically about minor games, (NES games, GB/GBC games, FS saga, DS games), otherwise 90% of people will click OoT, TP, SS or the other main games, so we'll find what's the most liked, but not what are thier preferences beyhond that.
Let's say everyone on earth agrees The Wind Waker to be the 2nd greatest Zelda ever; nobody's gonna pick it, while it's still one of the most loved!
Ok, this is an extreme case, but if OoA takes only one vote means that only 1 person loves it more than the others and will fall under TLoZ, that received 2 votes. But what if all people who voted for any other game agree that OoA is better than TLoZ?

Anyway I voted for OoA. Eh eh eh.
That's because I like 2D games the most for both gameplay and nostalgic value, and I think the Oracle series to be better than TLoZ and ALttP in many little ways. (mainly the dungeons mechanics, I hate how useless the compass is in ALttP) Also MC is near the Oracles, but for some reason I happened to spend more time on them and love them more. Of the two games I like Ages more because I love time traveling, and I happen to like some of the minor characters more. Yeah maybe in my personal chart OoS falls many places under OoA.

K

KeeseKiller

oh if i had to choose which was my favorite, i'd have to say... OoT. sure, i played it awhile after it first came out, but it had an amazing story line and I was totally addicted to it :D

B

Blank

Majora's Mask is my favorite, I like having different masks let you fight enemies with different strategies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom