• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
E

Estalphos

LA is my favorite one for so many things :D (I've played every single Zelda game, my first one was TMC) but LA has that something that makes me love it.

So many answers. I believe Skyward Sword is mine, because it brought a beautiful world to my eyes, it gave me motion controls to feel so much better in all my sword fighting with enemies. Top three:
1. Skyward Sword
2. Majoras Mask
3. Twilight Princess
others:
4. Ocarina of Time
5. Wind Waker
I liked Majoras Mask so much, it just brought that dread and feeling, everyone made you want to save them. It was the darkest Zelda title ever, makes me still keep on it at random times. Twilight Princess was the most real looking fantasy ever, going into Hyrule Castle made me feel so much exploration, it had given me feel to it. But not for too long with the weak enemies and horrible characters I didn't care about. But it did give that feel to it. Ocarina of Time, you were a hard and frustrating Zelda game, you showed off but never looked too good and there were flaws that made me diss you among other Zelda titles, you were still a fine game. Wind Waker, I would choose your art over Ocarina of Time. Even though Ocarina of Time had more harder enemies, I still enjoyed yours more, and your weapons. :yes:

F

fiercedietylink

ocarina of time cuz i liked how everything worked. it just combines everything so well and also really has a good story and explains the origins of the 2 different timelines i love oot:)

Braivety

FPT | Breb
I dont even own Syward Sword, I just play it at LavaAnon's house. OoT use to be my favorite but now it's Skywars Sword. Although SS is my new favorite, OoT will always have a special place in my heart.:heart:

D

devinkeller2

Trying to catch up on the series due to the fact that i'm a noob but as of now....

1. Ocarina of Time-
Brilliant dungeon designs, amazing score, simplistic-but-immersive story, great boss designs and overall just my favorite game of all time.

2. Legend of Zelda-
Simple, but offers a great level of challenge. It really is a timeless game.

3. A Link to the Past-
Challenging, beautiful, and not to mention another great score, so far it is fantastic.
(i'm a little more than halfway through)

F

FunFunIsland

It's definately a tough decision between Twilight Princess, The Wind Waker, & Skyward Sword but Skyward Sword is pretty good I'd admiot.

It's definately a tough decision between Twilight Princess, The Wind Waker, & Skyward Sword but Skyward Sword is pretty good I'd admit.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I really like SS, ....but TP still has my number 1 spot as my favorite game. i love the feel of it, the darkness, realistic graphics. plain awesome. i also loved how epona looked in the game and i hope she makes a return in future games:yes:

My top 3 games- TP- SS- OOT.

Maffiline

nirorlei
I chose Wind Waker.
I've only played a little of WW, and I would have played more but my sister kicked over our Wii (yes, on purpose) and it scratched up WW and it's unplayable now. I really loved the art style in WW, and the music was amazing! And while some people hated or are annoyed by the sailing because it takes so long, I really, really, REALLY liked it. The music was amazing, and especially that the theme for sailing was done by mostly the strings; cello, violin, stand-up bass(?) and viola. It was just breathtaking for me. Ahem. I play the violin so I will make references to music. I also really loved Link's expressions in this game, they just make me feel like he's more alive in the game.

D

DeusEx404

It's a major tie between Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword for me. I can't decide which one is the superior game, both of them are top-notch D:

OoT is my fave only because that was the first zelda game i played i was younger then 6 i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom