• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Favorite Type of Music?

Your Fav. type of Music?

• Hip-hop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R&B

• Blues

• Slow Jazz

• Pop

• Rock

• Rap

• Heavy Metal

• Clasical

• Country

• Punk Rock

• Total voters
I like alternative music(:
Though, not gonna lie, I listen to Zelda music almost allllll the time. There's a Zelda song for every mood I ever have, so a lot of my music is Zelda. Though I also have Starfox and Mario and such^^
And other than that I like weird hipster music. Very eclectic in my tastes. Anybody who would go through my music library would be very confused XD

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Kind of a mix of stuff. Metal, in particular screamo type stuff:lol:, techno, dance and electronica, alternative rock, classic rock, and some classical and environmental type things.

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
Video game music FTW!!! But in terms of real music, my favorite is orchestral music and classical music. I like any music really, just as long as it's not rap or pop or any of that stuff.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I love all kinds of music genres. I even like 8-bit video game music, which my friends don't really like that much. The only music I loath and totally stay away from is mainstream rap music and screamo. I tend to like more music from the '60s '70s '80s and '90s than I do today's music.

In general, rock. I mainly listen to alternative (Christian) rock (MCR, Modest Mouse, Manchester Orchestra, (Anberlin, Skillet, Flyleaf, House of Heroes)) but the classics are good occasionally too (Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Styx). I find classical and hard core equally relaxing and if I'm in a bad mood its a toss up to which I will listen too. Some techno and jazz is good. I dislike most country, rap, and pop songs.

THANK GOD someone finally made subject about music !
I just love music,my favourite types are rock,metal and grunge.Some of my favourite bands are The Doors,Nirvana and it used to be Slipknot.Out of rap I like Eminem the best and in techno there is LMFAO

Why is video game music not in that poll? I don't really like any kind of music, but the only good music I hear nowadays has no lyrics(unless they're insanely good) and is from a video game. I do listen to all sorts of genres, but all the songs I listen to can be directly connected to video games. Maybe it's just me, though.

It wasn't listed as an option on the poll, but my favorite type of music is Instrumental stuff mostly. Not sure if that's a genre or not.

I liked a variety of music. Not a fan of rap or country but sometimes listen to them. Love Anime music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom