• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Favorite Type of Music?

Your Fav. type of Music?

• Hip-hop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R&B

• Blues

• Slow Jazz

• Pop

• Rock

• Rap

• Heavy Metal

• Clasical

• Country

• Punk Rock

• Total voters

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Mainly modern rock and modern pop. Those imo are the best genres ever. Especially songs like Stereo Heats by Gym Class Heroes and Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. Those are great songs.

Screamo/ Metal. Stuff like Black Veil Brides, Motionless in White, Falling In Reverse, Asking Alexandria etc. I also like stuff like Sleeping with Sirens, Never Shout Never, and Catching Your Clouds etc. I love Blood On The Dance Floor to, their I guess what you could call the Techno/Elctronic band I listen to. <3

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Screamo/ Metal. Stuff like Black Veil Brides, Motionless in White, Falling In Reverse, Asking Alexandria etc. I also like stuff like Sleeping with Sirens, Never Shout Never, and Catching Your Clouds etc. I love Blood On The Dance Floor to, their I guess what you could call the Techno/Elctronic band I listen to. <3

I freaking love them all! Join my A Day To Remember Fan Club in my sig!

Yeah basically what she said but I also love Woe Is Me, Of Mice & Men, and A Day To Remember.

I listen to pretty much every type of music, though not much of rap or heavy metal. The poll forgot an important catagory, Video Game Music!! I really like listening to video game music.

I'm not really tied to any genre in particular. Just whatever makes my ears happy. I have a thing for movie/television/game soundtracks and their remixes though.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
Metal, Hardcore, Alternative, Pop Punk, Acoustic, Old School rock n roll. Basically anything that is catchy and fun to listen to exept rap because its stupid as hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom