• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Cartoon?

Of cartoons that are currently on I'd say Futurama is probably my favorite. Some of my favorites from my childhood include: Batman the animated series, Looney Tunes, X-Men & TMNT.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
One of my most favorite shows had to be Redwall. It was so serious and real, the whole thing was like one big adventure!
As for other favorites: Hey Arnold!, The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Transformers (G1), Batman the animated series, Spiderman the animated series, X men: Evolution, Oscar's Oasis, Reboot, Gargoyles, TMNT (2003), Eon Kid (Iron Kid), and to a very slight degree, Invader Zim and Megaman the animated series.
And for anime, Megaman NT Warrior: Axess (the whole Dark Protoman thing was totally awesome ;)).

Last edited:

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
I loved Rocko's Modern Life, The Angry Beavers, Rugrats, Doug, Rocket Power, Ren and Stimpy, Hey Arnold!, Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z as a kid. Nowadays? I really don't watch much, but I'd say Family Guy and the Cleveland Show :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom