• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Cartoon?

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Always and forever.....

Well, I like Pokemon too, but unlike pokemon; yu-gi-oh! never changed their voice actors.

Hard to choose just one :) I like family guy, american dad, south park. But, I also still like kiddie cartoons like bugs, scooby doo, tom and jerry, courage the cowardly dog :) The list could go on lol

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Wow, I can't believe how many people are say Batman TAS, I love that show! There aren't many cartoons that I still like but I still love Pokemon, (older seasons most of course) and I find myself watching Phineas and Ferb and Star Wars: The Clones Wars sometimes. I used to watch X-Men, X-Men Evolution, Looney Toons, Rupert, Magic School Bus, Arthur and many others. I don't know which is my favorite anymore, and I never got into adult themed cartoons so I don't really have a current favorite because I don't really watch cartoons very much anymore.

Tom and Jerry(ONLY when directed by William Hannah and Joesph Barbara)
Looney Tunes(Only the classics not the new show)
Dragonball(Not Z)
Ren and Stimpy
Spongebob(Before the movie came out)
Rocco's Modern Life
Adventure Time
Regular Show
and my current favorite

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well, since we're going with CARTOONS here and NOT ANIME, I have to say the Total drama series, Ducktales (and most older disney from when I was young)

The old Simpsons seasons. I grew up with that show. I don't really care for the new ones though...
The old Cartoon Network shows and cartoons on Boomerang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom