• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Anime?

AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well, some people say it's not anime and it's for little kids but watch all episodes and you WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I enjoyed the following anime:
- Sword Art Online
- Saiyuki (be warned: this is more of an Adult anime!)
- Outlaw Star
- Big O
- Inuyasha
- YuYu Hakusho
- Naruto

There are far more anime than what I listed, likely some that you'd enjoy 1000x more than the ones I listed. But, hey everyone has a starting point right? :)

I hope you find your niche!

Ganondork

goo
elliotstriforce said:
and rosario vampire are the ones i like.

Rosario + Vampire is only good when it's manga. The anime was awful. It pretty much took away most of the storyline and replaced it with sexual innuendos, suggestive themes, and nudity by episode 8 or so. Some people won't complain about that, but it really did an injustice to the manga.

Anyways, I'd recommend Death Note, as that is the only anime/manga that I still enjoy from time to time. I don't really watch anime anymore, nor do I read manga, so I don't really have that many suggestions for you. Claymore was also an intriguing horror, if you're into that kind of thing.

In retrospect, Naruto and Bleach are terribly written. I'd suggest you stay away from those two.

Also, the plural of "Anime" is "Anime." Just saying.

Loser Fest

Coolest Dork
What's Your Favorite Anime??

As the title says :3

Mine would probably have to be Kill la Kill :cooky:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Death Note...I don't care if it's mainstream, the story and characters were great and that's all I care about.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
ok please don't kill me I have never watched a anime other then LoK and Atla which you can argue if its anime or not.

(OMG 100TH POST :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom