• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's Your Fav Music of LoZ OoT?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
We all know the timeless theme of LoZ. Discuss about your fav theme of LoZ OoT. It could be from a temple, boss, boss battles, or place.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
This is a very hard dicision for me although I have a few favorites, there so many great songs, so I will choose my top three. 1. My absolute favorite song is Minuet of Forest. It feels very happy and it reminds me of when I used to play OoT when I was 4. So the reason its my favorite is nostalgia and the tone. 2. My second favorite is Hyrule Field. I like this song because, when this game came out and you saw Hyrule Field I hope you were as astonished as I was, It was magnifecent and the music fit also.3.Lastly I have chosen the Song of Time, o.k. this song was just epic. This song fit with the game well.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Be prepared for relatively long list.

Potion Shop/Poe Man(I play this on Keyboard), Kokiri Forest, Lost Woods, Song of Storms, Sun's Song/ Sunrise Theme, Gerudo Valley/ Fortress and Haunted Wasteland(Morning), Forest Temple, Fire Temple(I like the weird chanting), Water Temple, Spirit Temple(Don't really know why), Zora's Domain, Hyrule Field, Lon-Lon Ranch. That's it for me.

Mine are.
Spirit temple music.:)
Desert colossis music.
Music when you meet zelda for the 2nd time.:yes::cool:
Music of all the levels in LOZ.
Saria's song.:)
the bolero of fire.:yes:
kakariko village.
Gerudo valley.
Hyrule field
Music of dodongo's cavern.

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
I love the music to Forest Temple...it's so eerie. Still gives me chills today. That's probably my favorite music from OoT.

P

PiKn1ght314

Though I love the entire soundtrack of the whole game, the ones that stick out for me are:

The Temple of Time, Sheik's Theme, Kakariko Village, Zelda's Theme, Zora's Domain, The Water, Forest, Spirit, and Shadow Temples, and the Lost Woods.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
My favourites are:

- Overworld music: Gerudo Valley
- Dungeon Music: Forest Temple, Fire Temple (1.0) and Spirit Temple
- On Ocarina: Serenade of Water (I also like the TP rendition of it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom