• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats the Worst Thing That Has Happened to You when Playing a Zelda Game?

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
well, several things-
1) I had to pee in the middle of fighing ganon (TP)
2) I found out that you can only get the light arrows in the begining of the game after saving the old man, after I beat the game (MC)
3) I found out what to do with all those shells since my shell pocket was max and I wasted like 1,000 shells. so after I got like 50 figurines and had to do the unlimited ruppee secret until I got a max wallet just to buy 90 shells and then get one figurine all for the FINAL peice of heart I needed for all 20 (MC)
4) playing the rollgoal game
5) backing up with epona and it's difficulties. also I keep running onto ground that epona won't run on - rocky surfaces
6) crying every time I saw a shark (WW)

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
Oh, I had just left Kokiri Forest, and my next task was to go meet Zelda. And I had to pee, so I put the controller down for, I'll say 10 minutes because my bathroom is upstairs. I come back down, to find me in Lake Hylia. o.o

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I know there have been some pretty bad situations (e.g. making it really far in a temple and dying, forgetting to save, etc.) I just can't remember them at the moment.
--The worst I can remember is when I beat Link's Awakening, killed the boss, everything. I turned off my GBA SP and turned it back on to play around on my save file some more, and realized that the last time I saved was after getting killed towards the beginning of Turtle Rock. :facepalm: I lost my precious Fire Rod!!!! :kawaii:

HaruHaru

The one with pickles
Hey guys, I'm back after a long awaited re-introduction. The worst thing that has ever happened to me is when I was defeating Firebird In the adventure of link (Yes, I had the game for virtual console) and right before I was going to defeat him, My power went out and my Wii (Which I promptly named "Unreliabley") shut down. That was a good day. Anyway, this cake is great.

P

prosper58

Well, it didn't happen to me, but my brother. He was playing ALTTP while I was laying down on the floor watching. I turned over and accidentally touched the SNES with my foot. It erased his game. (he was almost to Ganon)

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
I was playing OoT and I was at the final battle with Ganon when I ran out of magic (you need to shoot light arrows at his face in order to daze him, and that requires MAGIC). So I killed myself and fought Ganon all over again from the beginning, only to run out of magic again. Instead of just killing myself like last time, I turned off my Wii because I was really pissed. I later learned that I could have used Deku Nuts to daze Ganon instead of the light arrows. I had about 20 Deku Nuts on me before I had killed myself.
I. Was. So. Mad.

Completing Ocarina of Time and knowing you can never complete it for the first time anymore. Everytime I start new playthrough I wish it was christmas of 1998 again.

13foxes

When I was playing OoT, right when I met Sheik for the first time, my cousin stepped in and spoiled that Sheik was Zelda. That's the worst moment in my life. He could have said anything but he chose to said that! I was so angry. ARGG!

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
Not even 10 minutes ago, I was at the point in WW where I had to meet Medli, and take her to the Earth Temple...

I go outside to the little dock she is on, and then I get a screen that tells me it couldn't read my disk.. And I was going to save after talking to Medli.

Now I have to do the forsaken fortress all over again, beat the bird, all these cut-scenes, take "Tetra" to Hyrule, more cut-scenes, go to Dragon-Roost Island to talk to Medli. It's not worth doing over again,

D

DarkFlare360

I've had a few...
1.Gameboy crashes in the middle of dungeon without saving (LA)
2.Barely snuck through Hyrule Castle but didnt have the cucco (DANG IT!) (OoT)
3. Gameboy crashes again in the middle of the dungeon without saving (LA)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
When I was half way through the Great Bay Temple in MM when I threw a tantrum because something was killing me and the cord hit the reset button. I was extremely angry ):<

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I had a completed Wind Waker file that had 99 of each treasure (except for the Knight's Crest (I was still collecting those) and Blue Chu Jelly (for obvious reasons)) and all that jazz. Well, my cousin wanted me to go and beat Ganondorf again, so I did, and then at the end, when it asks you if you want to make a new STAR file, I thought that it was asking me if I wanted to save... So I saved it over that file... T_T

I didn't play Wind Waker for half a year... Even now, I still don't have a completed file.

Other than that... One word: ROLLGOAL.

B

Bandersnatch

Well, it didn't happen to me, but my brother. He was playing ALTTP while I was laying down on the floor watching. I turned over and accidentally touched the SNES with my foot. It erased his game. (he was almost to Ganon)

That JUST happened to me tonight... I feel like crying : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom