• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats the Worst Thing That Has Happened to You when Playing a Zelda Game?

the worst thing that has ever happened to me was i was on OoT and i didn't bother to save after i had finished the water temple i started on the part where you get the lens of truth and suddenly the power went out i had to repeat the water temple and i didn't feel up to it.

L

LOZ.

the worst thing that has ever happened to me was i was on OoT and i didn't bother to save after i had finished the water temple i started on the part where you get the lens of truth and suddenly the power went out i had to repeat the water temple and i didn't feel up to it.

Something like that happend with me too, also after the water temple without saving.
Only in my case, the power didn't went out.
My mom plugged out the N64 because I was stil playing at midnight or something.

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
I was playing MM, and mind you I had done a bunch of stuff over the three days. I had never seen the moon fall, so i thought it would be pretty cool to watch it happen. I saved the game, then watched it crush Clock Town. The game then autosaved itself after it was over, so I had to do everything I had done over the three days all over again.

H

Haneul

Accidentally quitting the game and having to start 3 dungeons back. ~_~

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Accidentally overwriting my main TP save file, which I was almost done with, with a new game, so I had to start all over.

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
The worst thing happening to me is when i was playing WW, the place where you have to get fire and ice arrow was where i had to go next, so i played the song that gets you there and it freezes, i restart and play song again but it freezes, over and over again i tried and after a few days i get the arrows but while i was sailing it freezes again and i didn't save it, another few days after i get arrows i save it and that was the end of my troubles gladly.

Most of you guys though play while storms, my mom screams at me if i play games during storm, my mom though my a valuable lesson.

T

Triforce_King

I was playing the VC version of OOT and i didn't realize my wii's cooling fan wasn't running so it overheated and shut off on me. I was quite upset because i had just gotten to the battle with dark link.

E

Exodus

Ok so I have the Legend of Zelda collectors addition. All the games work fine except for Majora's mask. When I finally beat the game with about everything done I move on to another Zelda game. After a while when I wanted to replay it I went to create a new file and my old one got erased. There is a ton of things wrong with the game cube version. The time even goes faster in that game. I was very mad but at least I get to replay through it again.

Q

Quazaar

I was playing WW and I had found all the Triforce Charts all the Triforce peices, and my game froze while I was Fighting puppet Ganon and I had to turn it off without saving

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
On the Ocarina of Time Master Quest, I was in the Deku tree and then I needed health, so I swung at a bush, and then the game froze and Link kept making a high-pitched fart noise.
Also, I fell in a hole and Link started farting again, and yes, the game froze :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom