• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's the Stupidest Thing You've Heard Recently?

Well, I heard from some girls at my school that someone cried over Justin Bieber -.-
If you like him, fine, but I think it's going just a bit too far to cry over a 15 year old who hasn't gone through puberty yet.

hsb39

Why so logical?
There's this lovely website called conservapedia, I go there just for amusement.

Then there's also Robert Atkinson, google him if you don't know him, typing it out might just make me break my keyboard.

Claire

The Geekette
On Sunday, the family was having dinner and conversing about the "good old days." Tom's brothers had mentioned about a time capsule they had buried when they were younger in the backyard and would love to try and find it again. They never said "time capsule," but we all understood. A few seconds later Tom's mom says, "You should go out and see if you can find that time machine!" The sincerity in her voice was what made it even more hilarious. Of After cracking a few jokes, all we could say was.. "Great Scott!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom