• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What's the Happiest Thing You've Seen in a Zelda Game?

Happy thing in Zelda... hmm...

... ... ummmm. I dunno but something that always made me smile in a good and meaningfully deep way was hen Link smiled at the end of Twilight Princess upon seeing Midna's true form. That, coupled with the perfect melody whih is wonderfully timed always has made me feel happy on a meaningful level.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Lots of things, though if we're excluding the main moments in the games (like the endings, for example), I'd probably have to say when you complete the Sandship in Skyward Sword and see all of Skipper's robot crew back on board with him. <3

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I think the moment that strikes me as the happiest is in Skyward Sword, after Link crashes the statue, when Fi tells him that he can go awaken and reunite with Zelda... the absolute "YAY!!!" on Link's face... just priceless. I also like when you give the healing fruit to Lanayru the Thunder Dragon and save his life - he's so spastic.

I'm also remembering the reuniting of Kafei and Anju during Majora's Mask. - It's also a sad moment, a tearjerker, but I see it as happy, too, because they're finally together. It's a bittersweet kind of thing.

When Link sees Midna alive and in her true form... that makes me happy, too.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I think the moment that strikes me as the happiest is in Skyward Sword, after Link crashes the statue, when Fi tells him that he can go awaken and reunite with Zelda... the absolute "YAY!!!" on Link's face... just priceless.

I'd have to agree with that because on the flipside of this scene (the one where she's put to sleep) is probably the saddest scene in a Zelda title that I can remember. I truly believed we were in for another sad / bitter-sweet ending when that happened, and to find that this was the complete flip of what I expected was absolutely joyous.

My happiest moment in Zelda was when I finally got to the end of Ganon's Tower in aLttP.:party: That was such a pain to navigate when I was younger. Also, I think the happiest moments in SS are whenever Lord Ghirahim arrives, regardless of the situation. I always find him very entertaining. Plus he instantly makes any cutscene he's in FABULOUS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom