• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's The First Anime You Ever Watched?

Idk lol. Just tell us the first anime you watched! Is it the reason you love what you do?

For me it was Glitter Force! It definitely is NOT the reason I love anime tho. It wasn't Until I watched Sword Art Online that I fell in love with anime.
Just saying, I also don't really like Glitter Force that much anymore : P

Last edited:
Um, Hamtaro when it was on Cartoon Network in my childhood. I didn't actually know what anime was until I was in like the seventh grade, though. I was familiar with manga, but I learned what anime was when my art teacher told me my characters looked very anime-ish and I had no idea what that meant.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Pokemon and Sailor Moon

PS: If you like Glitter Force checkout the Pretty Cure series, that is the Japanese name. I am currently on the 14th season titled Kira Kira Pretty Cure A La Mode.

That's actually not an anime but it's fine! If you're happy I'm not rlly concerned.
1voR9gcvK8kGNzbIidT1s1jf0B4Bd5IaaX1er9AAI1w.jpgimages (79).jpegimages (60).jpegb3ff14c0f42e4d73cb5c018c9463bb5bcd6d70b3.jpg
This is what an anime would USUALLY be more like <3
(The images are of Danganronpa, Komi Can't Communicate, a UTAUloid named Ritsu and Charlotte)

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It was definitely Pokémon, then Digimon. My older sister used to watch Sailor Moon, but I couldn't get into it. Later on I watched DragonBall Z and loved it, and I also used to watch Inuyasha a lot. I began watching Naruto around 2005 too.

I don't watch anime too often, but some of the animes I've enjoyed lately are different from the typical shonen formula. I really liked Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Attack on Titan, those are more up the alley of what I was watching when I was younger, however a bit more complex narratively. I just finished Death Note and liked it a lot. Kaguya-Sama: Love is War has been a blast. However my favorite anime is still probably Steins;Gate.

Mido

Version 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom