• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Zelda Monsters Have Actually Helped You?

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
I was playing The Wind Waker just 10 minutes ago when I was being attacked by a Seahat. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a bomb shoots out and kills the Seahat. I looked around and found out that a neerby cannon on a platform. So I wondered if anyone else has had an enemy help them out in some way. Anyone?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Funney same game.

I was in the ToT after pulling out the Master Sword and a Darknut killed a Moblin for me.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I've baited Darknuts and Moblins to kill each other many times, or Bokoblins for distractions. Many times at sea have I had a cannon hit something near me, killing it and leaving me unharmed. I've also had Floormasters hit me with pots, with a heart inside the pot that hit me.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Probably, but none that I can think of right now. But I do remember one time in Hyrule Castle in Twilight Princess this Bokoblin fell through the ground, but was still slightly moving forward, screaming as if he were falling. When I slashed him, he came back up. It was so out of nowhere, I didn't even get a chance to laugh.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Once, when I was playing Twilight Princess, out in Hyrule Feild, a bulbin shot a bird monster... thing... whatever they're called... with an arrow. The bird monster was trying to hit me and it was in between the bulbin on the boar and me, and it got shot.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
This has happened to me pretty frequently, on a comparative level, in the Wind Waker. When I'm fighting two Moblins, two Darknuts (any rank), or a combination, one of them usually smack the other one. Sometimes, they kill them off for me. I experience this the most probably in Hyrule Castle with the room full of enemies.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
The Wind Waker is awesome that way. It's one of the best games to play in which you can trick enemies into either attacking each other or jumping to their doom. The best way to beat Darknuts is... other Darknuts. just trick them into hitting each other. It works great. Just keep doing that and dodging and you can get it down to only one weakened one left.

As far as the most helpful to me.... I'd say the Moblins. They are the absolute best at collateral damage. It's almost impossible for them NOT to hit their allies. As an added bonus, you get their comic relief. Striking their tail makes them do a funny dance. And trying to use a bomb on them causes them to basically soil themselves and flee in complete terror. Absolutely hilarious. They're the most entertaining enemies in the series and more of a help to Link than a harm. At least in my view.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
I would tell you but...
IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY.

Heh, heh...you slay me. Seriously, TELL ME!!!!

Funney same game.

I was in the ToT after pulling out the Master Sword and a Darknut killed a Moblin for me.

I actually don't think the Master Sword is in the Temple of Time in Wind Waker, since it's in the basement of Hyrule Castle. Just saying.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Enemies helping me? Hmm...yeah nope. I don't think that ever happened for me. Maaaaybe one time in Wind Waker some enemy killed another. I love that in WW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom