• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What You Like Most About Zelda Dungeon

Hmm... You know, this is something that I've never really thought about before. I find it intriguing, though, seeing as how I am still here. I have been known to get bored rather quickly, which doesn't appear to be the case here, so ZD must be doing something right. :/

Clank

Hmm
The walkthroughs, articles, and the great people who love Zelda of whom I wish to eventually become friends with.

The community is the best thing about ZD.

But the site has other perks too:

1. Best Zelda walkthroughs on the net-I especially like Caleb's
2. A mafia subforum
3. A market
4. A Shoutbox (no other major Zelda forum has one)

I've met so many amazing people on this site and many more keep coming. It's a close knit community with lots of interests represented. But at our core we're all Zelda fans.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I like the blogs the most, being perfectly honest. It's where I can express myself and see if other's have similar thoughts/experiences as me. Although I sometimes don't get the brightest of comments, it makes me feel good that I can get something off my chest. :sweat:

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
So far, I love the fact that ppl are always on, no matter the time.

People here also know how to keep an interesting topic afloat, which is awesome.

I'm glad to say I'm apart of this place is what I'm gettin' at. lol

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
The community.
I have met many great people here and made awesome friends, I don't have many people that like what I do in my area so being here allows me to talk about things that interest me too. I love you guys :)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I love EVERYTHING about Zelda Dungeon... I can't even choose just one thing.

First of all, I love the Zelda news. I have to check ZD every day for new updates in the fandom of my favorite game series, and I've read some VERY interesting stuff here. I love the articles and news posts and fan works and everything.

Second, as several people have mentioned, this is one of the best forum communities I've ever seen. I was part of a forum about a year ago that I thought was amazing, but ZD changed my view on it completely. You guys are just so incredibly friendly. I've seen so many new users find a home and become integrated in the DGN family in one way or another – it's unbelievable. Plus, I'm able to chat about Zelda without being judged or ignored, as my friends in real life do (well, maybe the ignored part is still here, but I at least FEEL loved :P). I'm extremely passionate about the series and I have yet to meet another person irl that comes even close to understanding. Here there are many people who actually know what I'm talking about whom I can have pleasant conversations with, and they offer so many new points of view or pieces of information that it's just... absolutely fascinating.

And lastly, I love the wiki. ...I know that's a bit of a strange thing to like, but... It's my favorite pastime and a fantastic way of sharing my love of the series. And the other contributors to the wiki are so nice and fun to be with. I was kind of stumbling around ZD looking for a place to belong, and then I was invited to their group and now I feel right at home here in ZD as a whole. Since then I've become a lot more active on the forums and site in general.

Ironically, out of everything the site has to offer, I think the walkthroughs are my least favorite, just because I'm self-banned from using walkthroughs. :P

Dan

How much do you like the site?

So how do you find this site, do you find the people nice here, the layout good, information easy to find?
inb4, these people are the greatest people in the world, they are like a family to me that will never let me down, and all that lovely dovey nonsense:rolleyes:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah the layout seems better than the likes of ZU and even though at times the threads may be in little supply I still like to discuss things with you guys, apart from when things get a bit too heated ;)

Oh and the people I mainly talk to on here as well :P

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Some of the people are great. I haven't been on another forum, so I don't now about the layout. It is pretty nice though. Too much spam and stupid drama here though. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom