• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What You Like Most About Zelda Dungeon

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Hello fellow Zelda Dungeoners. What I like the most about Zelda Dungeon is the walkthrough videos.

Mases and Caleb give excellent commentary. They hardly ever stumble over a word in the final recording. Most people alway go "and then you do this, defeat this fat guy, and then you need to go here and then there. Hit this thingy and then go there and here", it's all mumbled and said like the person doesn't know what to do. You see, most people do their commentary as they play the game, it's always rushed and get off topic.

Mases and Caleb also tell you very interesting information. One of my favorite is in the Skyward Sword walkthrough where Mases says that it's strange who you can use the bathroom, but Link doesn't pull down his pants. And his different voices for Link's Awakening, that bear in Chapter 4 is my favorite voice. Caleb is so funny is his videos. He always points out things that one would not normally think of.

I like who they combine footage to show different ways do solve a puzzle, defeat and enemy or a boss, or any item. I always look forward to any new video walkthroughs from these two guys who have earned the rank of Divine Gods Of The Universe in the Termina guard force.

LATER EDIT

I can't believe that I forgot to say that I also love these forums. Everyone here is so nice. Everybody respects each others views and opinions. One most forums, people just argue and someone gives up because they're tired of arguing. This forum is like a second home to me. Also, the rest of the ZD staff: Din, Axle, and everybody else.

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I mainly come here for the forum, I enjoy discussing things and this forum is always booming with activity and interesting topics.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I too am here for the community. I have met people who seem to be really genuine and honest in the way they portray themselves. My interest in the series comes way down on the list of reasons of not only why I am here but why I continue to remain here.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
There are many things i like about ZD...

For one the community here is awesome, everyone is friendly and welcoming plus I have made some great friends here. I also like the idea of discussing things about Zelda and many other topics, it's always nice to hear other people's opinions and be able to keep an open mind and be able to explore new ideas.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Everything. I love everything about ZD.
Everyone here is awesome, very caring and very cool. They're also very funny and always likes making new users feel welcomed and since I became a user here, I became very happy and being here is worth it. I thought I was going to be someone lame but I didn't. Since I was here I changed and became a better person.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I pretty much come for other members of the site. Although when I first came it was all about Zelda

As many of you already pointed out. One of the greatest things about Zelda dungeon is these forums with the great discussions and the nice people. I also find it funny and helpful to look and write in the blogs. And of course if I'm ever stuck in a Zelda game, I know were to look. The guides in here are all very well structured. Some times though I find them hard to understand in what they are writing and saying, but I just keep saying to myself "that's just because I'm bad at english, there's nothing wrong with ZD's guides" :)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I don't words to describe how much I appreciate DGN. Everything in the forums is great stuff to post and see. The members are friendly and amazing to have. Everything I like here is just awesome. I couldn't have ask for a better place than here. Zelda Dungeon for the win:3

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I really appreciate how supportive most of the people here are. Some of you helped me step out of my comfort zone and I'm glad I did because I made a new friend in high school and I'm now not as lonely as I was. :P

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
The best thing about ZD? hmm that's a toughy. My absolute favorite thing about this place is the forums, & how I got to meet a bunch of different people, even though I have no idea what they're like in real life. The 2nd best thing about ZD is that they have PD as a sister site! It joins my 2 favorite things together! The 3rd favorite thing I like are the walkthrough, preferably Caleb doing them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Definitely the users on the site. there isn't much keeping me here aside from the friends i have made here, it isn't my love of Zelda it is the love of the people i speak to here.

This so much. I really prize the ZD community. Even the users that get on my nerves a lot; y'all are a great community for what I think you're worth. It's the forums that keep me here, though. If ZD didn't have any forums, I'd be off in my own land making KHBBSFM commentary that sounds really bad. I love making threads and having them being responded to. Yeah, I see many of the same faces, but ZD is pretty small compared to the likes of, say, ZU where you can't really KNOW many people.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
What do I like most about ZD? Well, I would have to say that I like how a lot of the people here are totally legen...wait for it...dary! Yeah, overall this place has many great people, I have made quite a few friends and am pretty comfortable in this community--have been for little over a year now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom