• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Think of Link and Zelda Getting Married?

jack546

The chosen one
I think its possible that they could be be brother and sister so if they're not then i guess it would be nice to have a King Link in a later game but if they are I dont think the game would get an E for everyone.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I wouldn't be a fan of them marrying, but I would like to see a preview of maybe a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I don't know, I just can't see it happening (marriage). Zelda just needs to give him a small token (kiss) for his deeds saving Hyrule. That's all

If the relationship between Link and Zelda was given a lot of time to develop,
than yeah, I think it would totally make a great end to a LOZ game.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I wouldn't be opposed to it. Skyward Sword had me hoping that a full romantic relationship might develop between Zelda and Link, but alas it did not. I really think that if Nintendo developed one of Link's relationships more romantically it could create a great story.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Link and Zelda? No way. Link is totally falling for Tingle!

Seriously, I think this could happen if the plot built up to it. There has always been a relationship between Link and Zelda in the games. Come on, the hero always gets the princess after he saves her, right? I guess it was sort of implied that Link and Zelda were going to have a relationship at the end of Skyward Sword. They were the only two left on Hyrule... and their birds left them. Perfect for them to have some private time huh? :P

My conclusion is that "marrige" of sorts has been implied at the end of SS. But as for a real marrige, that is yet to be seen. I think it would be possible and it is bound to happen sooner or later.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I definitely agree that marriage should happen. In so many instances in the Zelda series (LoZ, AoL, ALttP kinda, OoT, TMC, FSA, ST and SS) an outright marriage is pretty much called for, ESPECIALLY at the end of Skyward Sword. There was, unfortunately, a distinct lack of anything love related in any those games. SS is the worst offender because it was at least hinted at that LinkxZelda was canon, but Zelda forfeits her good life with Link to live a life of a...loser (IMO). Marriage would put amazing plot twists at least for the first time through. Nintendo can do it, I know they can.

even though the fangirls out there will kill me, no I would never really want that.
honestly, i've never even considered the two as a 'thing' until skyward sword.
the only reason I felt that way in SS, was because they'd known each other for so long and actually exhibited a like to each other.
otherwise, no, i'd rather that not happen.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
TwilightDeku said:
I guess it was sort of implied that Link and Zelda were going to have a relationship at the end of Skyward Sword. They were the only two left on Hyrule... and their birds left them. Perfect for them to have some private time huh? :P
I like to think the rest of Skyloft's citizens came down with them shortly after, so they weren't the only two left...Link x Zelda does not = Adam x Eve. But until that happens...yes. Perfect opportunity for a...romantic romp xD

VanitasXII said:
but Zelda forfeits her good life with Link to live a life of a...loser (IMO)
How so? They were back together at the end.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
Depends. first game, can't tell. Second game, yeah, third game, maybe. fifth game, Most definatelly yes! oracle games if they count, no. wind waker, of course. four swords, maybe. Minish cap, yes. twilight princess, yeah, but in a real, formal kind of way and not at all cute. Spirit tracks, absilutally. Skyward Sword, very obvious.:) Speaking of which, maybe Zelda Dungeon should make a zelda smiley face, too.

Crazycarl

I WUBWUBWUB YOU!
I do! I think they are destined for each other and they would make like cute baby Links and Zeldas :P

It would be a bit awkward if they continue the trend of Link and Zelda being the love interests. In a way they would be related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom