• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What would you do if this game came out and it completely SUCKED?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
It can't suck. I'm pretty much a serious fan boy, no matter what the game ends up being, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll play it through and love it. I get really zealous about certain things, like Zelda and Star Wars. This should explain it, "I loved the prequel trilogy and the special editions."

Probably not be as disappointed as I was on that new "Metroid Prime" game. ....

I sincerely hope that the new Zelda game will be as good as they say it is going to be since they made us wait THIS long. But then again, I don't think I've ever disliked a Zelda game, though if the story line for this game is not great, then I will be very sad but still keep playing. :/

It wont be a bad game. They have worked on it too long for it to be bad. However, it it was just terrible, I would be extremely depressed and might give up on all games.

I'd be disappointed if it was just so terrible i couldn't play it. However, even if it doesn't meet my lofty expectations, I'm sure it'll be an enjoyable experience.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I doubt it will suck, but if it does that would be sad. It'd be too bad they had spent so much time on something that didn't come out great, but I'd never give up on Nintendo!

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Have fun with it anyways. I was disappointed in a lot of previous Zelda games, but you really just have to have fun with it. If you don't like the story, talk for the characters and make up your own. That's what I did on my second playthrough of SS. And it was actually really fun. Same with Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and A Link To The Past. There's always things you can do to find fun as long as it isn't a level based game. See if you can hit someone else's loftwing while skydiving, dig in underground caves and blow the crap out of things with element and bomb arrows. Try to escape the game world. :/ that's what I'll probably do anyways, if it sucks or not.

It's highly unlikely, but I don't think I'd mind. I'd obviously be disappointed, but I doubt it would change my behaviour in any way.

I don't think it could possibly be rubbish. It has so many things on its side - an incredibly long development time in order to iron out all the small imperfections, excellent looking graphics, a revolutionary open world for Nintendo, and excellent sounding music. Simply put, it will not be a bad game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom