• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would you change if you could go back in time?

What would you do?

• Kill Hitler

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Don't Kill Hitler

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Other

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I've already said that WW2 would still have happened. And I've spoken about how without Hitler something worse would have happened. But the Holocaust was a horribly unnecessary part of it. It would have been kinder to line up and shoot the Jews if you're gonna insist those people still had to die. Same result in the end. Time travel is a massive paradox anyway so if your best fried didn't get born as a result you couldn't possibly know or remember them.
Well now we are getting into timey wimey bull****, but I'm saying even if I knew I could have stopped WWII I wouldn't because it could still affect my present reality.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Well now we are getting into timey wimey bull****, but I'm saying even if I knew I could have stopped WWII I wouldn't because it could still affect my present reality.

And again, I am saying I wouldn't prevent world war 2, but if I could prevent the holocaust, I would. Regardless of what consequences it had for me personally.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
And again, I am saying I wouldn't prevent world war 2, but if I could prevent the holocaust, I would. Regardless of what consequences it had for me personally.
And I wouldn't, because in the present reality, those people have already suffered and would mostly be dead. And here I am, fairly comfortable in my current life, not really wanting to risk it all coming crumbling down because I meddled with history.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Followed by a group selfie with Me? Cuz I basically assume we'll reach Hitler at the same time.

We could do that cute finger moostache pose.

Yeas me must. We can either go together or agree on a time to meet up.

We would definitely need to get one of those! I could then proudly display it on the mantle.

Misty

Ronin
Yeas me must. We can either go together or agree on a time to meet up.

We would definitely need to get one of those! I could then proudly display it on the mantle.

I'd keep mine next to my computer so I see it every day. It'll prevent bad days from ever happening.

Reactions: Dio
I would go back and see what it was like to live in the times that my dad grew up in. I always imagine it was fun to live without Internet and having to go outside all the time. :D

I would go hang out with historic people that I wanted to learn more about. Also ... see a Bowie concert.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I would definitely do two things. The first one is to make sure some questions we were left behind with, are answered. My mother and father both left us with so many questions. So it would be nice to have some things cleared up.

The sec thing would be going to a formula one race in which Ayrton senna was still alive. I always have been a fan of him and watched his races but I never visited a GP until a month after he died. I never had the possibilities to go sooner. I would change that.

Shinzai

He who burns in darkness
I'd go back to confirm or debunk scientific, religious or speculative beliefs. I'd do this because I'd love to know what the world was like.

Oh, and to see dinosaurs and show what hey actually look like.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think if I could change anything, I'd change the person I was in high school. I met some of the most important and influential people and friends in my life in high school, and they deserved better than the kind of person I was back then. If I could have been the person I am today back then, I could never count the number of things that would have gone better. I would definitely have been able to preserve more friendships.

Just watch how it was back then and bet huge amounts of moneys on teams or companies i knew would win

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom