• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would you change if you could go back in time?

What would you do?

• Kill Hitler

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Don't Kill Hitler

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Other

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hmm... this is a tough question, because I feel like everything that has happened to me in my past has contributed to and helped me become the person I am today, and I wouldn't change any of it for the world, even the parts that I regret. Same goes for changing history before I was born, because that one incident that I change could indirectly prevent my parents from meeting, and thus erasing my life completely. Screwing with time creates massive paradoxes and could potentially be disastrous if it were possible.

But to answer the thread's question with a hypothetical "what if" scenario, if there was one thing I would change, it would be basically my entire high school, but in particular my drug phase. Because that was a really rough time in my life and I threw people out that were really close to me, and some still haven't forgiven me. I wouldn't be the person I am today if none of that happened, but it'd be interesting to see where I'd be right now if it hadn't.

What are the rippling effects to killing hitler. Many jewish lives are saved and world war 2 may have been prevented... or would it? I see two possiblitoes. Hitler did pull Germany out of the depression. So either germany wouldve died out, or the Germans wouldve revolted for the assassination of their leader. Without Hitlers guidance they wouldnt have done nearly as much damage but hitler wouldve also gone down in history as a martyr, a hero of germany, rathar than the worst villian to ever live. Not only that but america wouldve had no reason to form a bond with japan afterwards, and our relationship with them wouldnstill be quite tense. (That means no zelda)

Hmmm tough question but I would most likely go back to warn Julius Ceaser about his Assassination. I feel like the guy didn't deserve what they did to him.

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I'd record all of Aonuma's quotes about how Breath of the Wild's production was delayed and tell him how to fix it. Then we'd all be playing Zelda right now. You're welcome. : P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom