• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Will Happen to the Future of Zelda?

Considering that Miyamoto and Aonuma will eventually retire, what will happen will happen with Zelda? What do you think will happen?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I know that Zelda changed A LOT when Aonuma took over, and I expect a similar change to happen when someone new steps up to the plate.

Hopefully whoever that is will respect everything that Aonuma and Miyamoto have worked towards and will do his/her best to improve the franchise. I would understand if he/she made major changes in the games (i.e. threw out master timeline, worked with all new NPCs, etc), I only pray that they continue to turn out great games.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'm certain there will be changes to future Zeldas when someone else takes the reins. All I really care about is that Zelda continues to have great games.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I'm sure that they probably have people ready to take their place when it comes time for their retirement. I wouldn't want to see Zelda end. It's too fun of a game to have to ever find it's resting point.

Zelda will still be there. Nintendo is making money off of it. +There are a lot of Zelda fans like us out there. Nintendo can't just give up on making one of our favorite game series. Right?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Yeah, Hopefully someone new will do good just like Miyamoto. And your right, as long as Zelda has fans they will make us more games!

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
As much as I'd hate to see the series die, if they can't find somebody who can carry the series on as well as Miyamoto and Aounuma do, I would just hope for an epic conclusion and the timeline being revealed. If they can carry it on that would be wonderful, so long as no drastic or bad changes are made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom