• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Can Confirm About the Game

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
34ecboh.jpg

Link and a Vacuum-type object.[/spoiler]
Just to add on to this, this item resembles the Gust Jar from Minish Cap, and it even looks like it! Look at the item button (or "B" slot) on the top right of the picture, it looks VERY similar to the Gust Jar.

Just sayin'...

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin

Always hate when news gets reported without a source. Anyways, just gonna expand on this. It came from the NoA twitter account, the exact tweets being as follows:

Mr. Miyamoto says Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword could have 50-100 hours of gameplay, one of Nintendo’s largest projects EVER!

Did Mr. Miyamoto just announce a second play-through and boss challenge mode for Skyward Sword?

Mr. Miyamoto also announces hint movies in Skyward Sword, similar to Ocarina of Time 3D.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer

Always hate when news gets reported without a source. Anyways, just gonna expand on this. It came from the NoA twitter account, the exact tweets being as follows:

Mr. Miyamoto says Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword could have 50-100 hours of gameplay, one of Nintendo’s largest projects EVER!

Did Mr. Miyamoto just announce a second play-through and boss challenge mode for Skyward Sword?

Mr. Miyamoto also announces hint movies in Skyward Sword, similar to Ocarina of Time 3D.
This all sounds very interesting! Looks like when Miyamoto said 50-100 hours, he wasn't kidding! I wonder what the second quest will be like? Hmm... :thinking: *ponders and daydreams*

I have to say that it feels wierd that it's a prequel to ocarina of time and with all these motorboats and rollercoasters and stuff, it looks more technologically advanced, but i don't really care it's still going to be amazing!

Ariel

Think for yourself.
ITS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

Please chime in guys if you have any new info or info to correct or add. Thank you to all, you were all very helpful and instrumental to this resource. :D

1586 hours remain! - That sounds long.

Oh, and just where is this Zora? I haven't noticed anything resembling a Zora though I'd expect them to be in this game.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
- "The whole game is like a dungeon."

All this simply means is that boss fights can take place in fields as well as within confined dungeons. Nothing special, really. I've seen this in a billion games [not really a billion].

EDIT: Skyward Sword is DIFFERENT from all other Zelda games because SS is more like an action RPG whereas previous Zeldas were adventure games! Why haven't I said this before? >.<

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Armored-Forearm Lizalfos.jpg

^Lizalfos will now have an armored forearm instead of a shield, and will likely be able to attack with it^​

G

goder of time

in case no one knows the gust jar is suposed to be confirmed
also i found this seems to have a mine cart and boat hmmmm and underwater swimming skip to the skyward sword part[video=youtube;lFzfx8f9tGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFzfx8f9tGM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fzeldadungeon.net%2Fforum%2Fshowt hread.php%3F22947-New-SS-Girl&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Speaking of Game Informer images...

5CtY

Do we have the slightest clue what this thing is? Because I forget what we have or have not seen yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom