• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Can Confirm About the Game

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Woohoo! Box art is looking fittingly awesome. I put a thumbnail up on the original post. I think we're getting into the days where there'll be new info trickling in on a weekly basis up until launch. This will be the first Zelda game that I've anticipated up until release. Very excited.

Yeah, I'm hoping on some 'Hyrule Field' gameplay soon, or at least an explanation on how the overworld (or underworld, I'm so funny) works

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Wow, this is really pointless, but, I was watching the GDC trailer, and I can confirm that when a Bokoblin walks across a rope when Link is on it, you have to swing the WM+ to knock him off.

Here's a pic as proof.

attachment.php

Some may already know this by looking at the WM+ logo at the bottom, but this is just confirming that this is how you knock them off. Small detail, but it's better than nothing. :)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I so want to get the pre order bundle! It looks SO FREAKIN' EPIC! I just need to wait for about a week until my birthday so I can have enough money to buy it!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I watched this video and noticed that some of the sounds were very similar to sounds from Twilight Princess:
The heart noise at 0:28
The item selection noise at 0:36
The item put-away noise at 1:25
The "Rupee get" noise from TP is now a "Small item get" at 2:19. Is it also the small key noise from TP?
Also, at 1:08 when he flys the beetle, it makes a faint electronic beeping sound. You have to listen carefully though.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I just learnt that in less than a month, I will be able to try Skyward Sword out for myself at an event being held throughout the country (my country, Australia, I suggest you get in on this too, TheMinish).

Does anyone have any suggestions of stuff to find out for them which we can update this thread on? Any niggling little details you'd like confirmed or an opinion on? I'll try to learn as much as I can about the game in my limited time.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Well, you should nag them for a release date :P

It sucks I won't be able to go to that thing Ariel :/ It would be so awesome. Yeah, experiment with shields, try to break them. Mess around with the bombs and examine the Sky Temple for symbols :)

I just learnt that in less than a month, I will be able to try Skyward Sword out for myself at an event being held throughout the country (my country, Australia, I suggest you get in on this too, TheMinish).

Does anyone have any suggestions of stuff to find out for them which we can update this thread on? Any niggling little details you'd like confirmed or an opinion on? I'll try to learn as much as I can about the game in my limited time.

In the beginning of the Bird-demo, try to explore the village instead of jumping off the platform. Or if that's impossible, try to fly to areas we haven't seen, like the strange dome of clouds beyond Skyloft.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Try this one - There's no way any game outside Zelda can beat SS. :) :mastersword:

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
In the beginning of the Bird-demo, try to explore the village instead of jumping off the platform. Or if that's impossible, try to fly to areas we haven't seen, like the strange dome of clouds beyond Skyloft.

Good idea, I have always wondered about that.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
The knights will probably prevent you from doing so, but try it anyway.

Also, press the one or two buttons to see the menu, and press the left and right buttons on the d-pad to see if there are camera controls. That'd be cool.

Also, please, to god, hold the sword the right way. -_-;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom