• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Can Confirm About the Game

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
We can confirm that the key to the fire-themed dungeon will be split into 4 pieces and you have to use the Skyward Sword(Phi) as a 'metal detector' to locate the pieces, sounds very interesting.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
We can confirm that the key to the fire-themed dungeon will be split into 4 pieces and you have to use the Skyward Sword(Phi) as a 'metal detector' to locate the pieces, sounds very interesting.
From what source or video do we have to confirm this. I think sounds really awesome if it is true. I just wanted to make sure that it was.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
From what source or video do we have to confirm this. I think sounds really awesome if it is true. I just wanted to make sure that it was.

http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/117/1173797p1.html

It's coverage from IGN, and there also is a 3 second clip of the roundtable footage where Link enters first-person mode and looks around(using the metal detector)

I don't think IGN would lie and other coverage has also said this.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Actually he doesn't look around using the dousing mode, he's just looking in first person. That's just what first-person looks like.

^ Actually, he does;
[video=youtube;4F3NfdvcUJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F3NfdvcUJQ[/video]
Around 0:30

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Awesome, update the original post with the treasure sensing, key finding stuff. Thanks guys. I fill we will reach saturation point soon, and by then, the game! Awesome :D

Edit: I say awesome an awesome lot.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Awesome, update the original post with the treasure sensing, key finding stuff. Thanks guys. I fill we will reach saturation point soon, and by then, the game! Awesome :D

Edit: I say awesome an awesome lot.

I guess that what makes you so awesome Ariel.

And do you mean feel here?
..guys. I fill we will reach saturation point soon..

S

SS?,YES PLZ

i remember hearing that a Great Fairy sends that sky Whale to keep Zelda from Girahim

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It's been confirmed that we can move Link in first person! (That is, while he's using the bow and it's zoomed in he is able to walk around)

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Woohoo! Box art is looking fittingly awesome. I put a thumbnail up on the original post. I think we're getting into the days where there'll be new info trickling in on a weekly basis up until launch. This will be the first Zelda game that I've anticipated up until release. Very excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom