• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Can Confirm About the Game

Ariel

Think for yourself.
As posted in another thread. Bomb fuses will only light after they've been placed down, rolled or thrown. This gives you more time to line up the shot. It's nothing new, just a little feature that's been overlooked.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
November 20th for America

That is why us Europeans own...

then again, I was hoping for a earlier release for America so I can import it *o*

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
November 20th for America

That is why us Europeans own...

then again, I was hoping for a earlier release for America so I can import it *o*

But since you get the game before us, doesn't that defeat the purpose? :D

The Ending Blow, Spin Attack, and Vertical Spin Attack are all done by simultaneous WiiMote and Nunchuk movements in a specific direction:

Up - Vertical Spin Attack
Left or Right - Spin Attack
Down - Ending Blow

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
The muscial instrument featured in the game is a harp/lyre. It is confirmed to be Shiek's harp from OoT. To play you hold the Wii remote and strum with the nunchuck to play specific paterns of notes. This is not different tones, like the howling in TP, but similar to the Ocarina controls and function from the N64 games.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
This video shows that there will be four heart pieces per container, following the norm rather than TP's five.

Indeed it is, I shall update.

To the others, with varying degrees of seriousity (it's a word from now on), we either have that information already, or you're just being sarcastic.

O

Ozzie363

I'm really not quite sure what it is. It kinda looks like a whale made in Minecraft or something.
attachment.php
im pretty sure its not the windfish because it only existed in a dream

Ariel

Think for yourself.
im pretty sure its not the windfish because it only existed in a dream

You know, that's the only image we have of that thing. The thing resembles a cetacean in that it doesn't have legs and is massive. For all we know, this is a giant turd ball.

There's probably some other subconscious ticking going on in the background, in that it leaps up like a fish and we rationalise that there's water beneath it because our Earth is covered mostly by water. Hence, whale.

But going by this picture, it could just as easily be the back end of a pineapple painted brown with teeth. I'm sure there's been more WTF in Zelda before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom