• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Can Confirm About the Game

screw the shield. i never use it anyway.

The Shield looks way more interesting in this game, by using the well-timed parry Link is able to knock-back even Ghirarim, making him completely open his guard. So it can be much more effective to cut in the enemies breaches while they are defending and parry them when they attack.

i suppose, but it's always more challenging to run around using only a sword =P

chances are, you only slow down when z-targeting, like TP.

K

Kasumi

I was just as Gamestop the other day and they told me that they are recieving their Skyward Sword games on November 2nd so I'm hoping that the date is correct and that's the official release! :D
I really hope it is! This game needs to come out!!!

skybird11

state alchemist
even if your gamestop gets them then, others may not have it and it will take a while for every store to take inventory and shelf the game

T

Twilight Comet

I'm cool with anything as long as where not constantly flying around in the clouds.

From what I've heard the game will be a lot longer and more difficult, but that what makes games fun, a challenge

Infernape

WASABI! (" L,")
*no_reading*

wow. i skipped right to the bottom just to post this. *no reading* i am the kind of person that likes to be surprised!:xd::rolleyes:

I can't help but to notice more and more similarities between Link and a certain Final Fantasy character we all know and love. *cough* *CLOUD* :suspicious:
Very excited for Skyward Sword and as for the fish thing, I'm voting Jabu Jabu.

C

crapsalad

I just hope they have a mirror shield. Getting the strongest shield in the game before the second dungeon in TP was lame.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
To the last 4 or 5 people who have posted here:

This thread is to talk about the info we have on the game, "What we know", not to talk about the game in general. If you wanna talk about the game itself, not what we know, go here.

Anyway, back on topic... There's a thread here that talks about Oocca being in Skyward Sword. Do you guys think is plausible. The person who posted the thread had some good evidence... but it seems too far-fetched. Your opinions?

Ariel

Think for yourself.
To the last 4 or 5 people who have posted here:

This thread is to talk about the info we have on the game, "What we know", not to talk about the game in general. If you wanna talk about the game itself, not what we know, go here.

Anyway, back on topic... There's a thread here that talks about Oocca being in Skyward Sword. Do you guys think is plausible. The person who posted the thread had some good evidence... but it seems too far-fetched. Your opinions?

It certainly is a perplexing puzzle. I feel that the origins of the Oocca won't be touched upon in this game because of everything else that the game's revolving around. Or maybe it will, idk. But my hunch is that the mystery will be tackled in a future game. Oh, and those statues do not look like Ooccas to me, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom