• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Can Confirm About the Game

skybird11

state alchemist
so there arent going to be rupees in chests and a small amount of items in the grass. then there's the point of buying shields after they break. i dont know about you guys but i normally run short on rupees during crucial story moments. it sounds like its going to be hard to fill your wallet.

Yes there will, we saw Link get a rupee in the Sky Temple.

I don't remember it, but they can be placeholders for not spoiling things, like the crafting items. Though, it's most likely that there are going to be rupees in chests...But it must be quite fewer than in previous one, so that we have all these new elements that they are promising.

edit: Yeah, there are a 20 rupee chest next to the golden door, and the specific small chest model suggest that are going to be more of them across the game.

It actually was, it was confirmed at the conference. He uses it to find pieces of a fragmented key.
No, I've known the Skyward Sword has a treasure-seeking ability for quite some time; that was one of the first things revealed about it. I just didn't know that the particular video lnkthewolf posted was it (the Skyward Sword demonstrating the treasure seeking ability) . (lnkthewolf thought it was footage of the hookshot).

I gotta learn to be more clear with my posts :sweat:.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
No, I've known the Skyward Sword has a treasure-seeking ability for quite some time; that was one of the first things revealed about it. I just didn't know that the particular video lnkthewolf posted was it (the Skyward Sword demonstrating the treasure seeking ability) . (lnkthewolf thought it was footage of the hookshot).

I gotta learn to be more clear with my posts :sweat:.

Yeah, it was already confirmed for that specific video during the conference.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Well, Dukusword sort of got the scoop on this one, but:

- Many more new races in addition to the Mogmas and the penguiny thing we saw in the E3 trailer.

- Ghirahim is following you when you're in the Sky Temple.

- There's a bit of mystery behind why Link, and presumably Ghirahim too, can't find Zelda. Hmmmm, this implies that there will be some near misses for Link in his search for his dear friend. What is she up to? (My hunch is that she has some sort of religious significance i.e. the chosen one blah blah blah).

Bonus Note: Bill Trinen confirms that there is a master document that lays out what the Zelda universe sort of is and how the games fit together (he didn't say timeline, he said document). Rightfully so, Nintendo feels that releasing the document would restrict their creative freedoms to make additions or subtractions to the canon.

That is all.

HOOKSHOT pause at 0:25 http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2011/06/zelda-tribute-level-in-super-mario-3d/#more-11698

They just gave the people eight hearts so they wouldn't have to worry about dieing, same reason they gave players a whole arsenal of red potions

Dude, that's the sword and it's treasure sensing abilities.

I apologise for use of the word "dude".

screw the shield. i never use it anyway.

really crazy theory just popped into my head. what if Ghirahim is following you because he is actually a double agent to the demon lords? i mean, he could have taken out zelda first, then taken out link later. Also, he promises not to kill link, which sorta supports the double agent theory-he wants to see Link overthrow the demon lords while getting stronger?

probably dead wrong though.

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
with the new control style it would probably be alot harder to cut the grass while moving because of probable slow down from to mutch going on at any one time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom