• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Can Confirm About the Game

Z

ZelLink^o^

They just updated the page, and we finally find out what are the birds are called: loftbirds! Wierd name since it is just the end of Skyloft and the word: bird.

It does sound weird ("Loftbird"), but I like the sound of it! :D It makes sense. Were you hoping for something else?^^

The only question I have is how can that be the first dungeon if Link already has so many heart containers? I know SS is doing things pretty different than Zelda standard (hence TP being the last Zelda title we know in that form), but 8 hearts at the first dungeon of the game is a little overwhelming, no?

Axle the Beast mentioned something about that in one of the Curiosity Shops, and the reason is because it is a showfloor demo, so they need to give you extra protection so you can play the demo. The full game will only have 3 hearts at the start.

Official Info

ok everyone when anyone has some more info,pour it here!

the birds are "Loftbirds"
siren world is alterate world of the world link is in.monsters called gardians can kill link with just 1 tackle.
Sky temple is confirmed to be the first temple
the guys jumping out of the ground in one of the trailers are called Mogmas but they are not enemies instead they are a new race possibly guarding a temple such as the sky or a desert temple

in one of the trailers,the whale is NOT a bad guy!!He saved zelda by eating her ,weird he must eat her to save huh?from Ghirahim

the purple thing in the trailer is a spear moblin but the name may change

This is all great ;), but we've all (well, most of us :yes:) have heard/seen/read all this before. This info can be found collectively in the articles and Community News on Zelda Dungeon's homepage, and many other prominent sites around the net, which includes ZD's affiliates. Not to be mean, but what you have presented is rather old news to the majority.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
This is all great ;), but we've all (well, most of us :yes:) have heard/seen/read all this before. This info can be found collectively in the articles and Community News on Zelda Dungeon's homepage, and many other prominent sites around the net, which includes ZD's affiliates. Not to be mean, but what you have presented is rather old news to the majority.

I agree with you, but I didnt know about the Siren World Guardians being able to kill you with just one hit......Looks like Zelda is finally returning to a harder difficulty :) YAY

skybird11

state alchemist
that's interesting. i didn't know that about the gaurdians or about mogmas not being an enemy. and i've only heard it mentioned that they are called loftbirds in these forums.

Ariel made a similar thread that chronicles and collects info pertaining to Skyward Sword; it appears that it will be updated as more info is available, and can be viewed here.

PS: The Search feature is your friend.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Indeed, it would be a lot more organized to keep all the known information about the game in one place. The threads have been merged, and the title slightly changed so people don't get confused that all tidbits can be added here.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I thought something was up when the title changed.....

Thanks visible and invisible moderators for doing the mergering uppering. I will strive to keep the first post updated as we learn more. I'll keep an eagle eye out on most reputable publications to maximise info and dispense it quickly. Thanks again.

Oh, and anyone courteous enough to tell me what I've missed is free to do so.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom