• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Very First Video Game?

P

PiKn1ght314

When I was younger, I grew up with my brother's N64 and NES systems. And when I really think about it, I only remember the ones I used to watch being played. But the farthest ones back I can think of are 007 Goldeneye (N64), Wrestle Mania (NES), Rampage (N64), and Duck Hunt (NES). All violent games for a 4-year-old child.

G

Gaspra

Super Mario 64! If I think of my earliest game memory, I think of Mario fighting bowser in the dark world. Been a nintendo freak ever since. . . even just thinking about it makes me want to play it again.

Pikacondon

Title.
My first game was Pokemon Diamond that I got with my DS lite for my 7th birthday. my first zelda was Link to the past/four swords GBA version for my DS. since that amazing summer of 2008 I have loved Zelda ever since.

My first video game was bootlegged one... It is for the NES and it has over 200 games on it and it has most of my favourite games like: Super Mario, Mighty Bomb, Bomber Man, and Binary Land.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
My first game was Blinx: The Time Sweeper(Xbox). And right now, it reminds me of Ghost Busters for some reason.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I honestly have no idea, because I would have been about 3 or 4 years old at the time.... although, sadly, I'm pretty sure it was Hamtaro for the Gameboy color xD
:eek: Hamtaro is awesomeness! I've been dying to play the gameboy Hamtaro! I envy you so much :3!!!!

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
My father apparently used to play Mario Bros. and the original Legend of Zelda while I watched when I was very young, but I do not remember. I don't recall the first game I ever played, but it was probably one of those.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Technically, the first video game I played was a computer game and it was an interactive storybook. I was two at the time and had to play with my dad, but I was controlling the mouse.

If you want a more traditional video game, it was probably at the arcade in a local bowling alley. That was around the time when arcades were dieing off, but I remember playing some kind of monster fighting game. For a console, though, my first game was Super Mario 64 or 007 Goldeneye. I discovered Ocarina of Time around this time, but I never played it until much later.

Sonic the hedgehog 2 for the Sega Genesis. Oh, what a wonderful game it is.

Had to buy it on the Wii Virtual Console when the Genesis broke.

I'm really going to show my age now haha

I vaguely remember having a Commodore 64... or at least there was one in the family and I remember people playing a game called Rainbow Islands. I know my dad had one at some point but he told me my mum broke it trying to clean it or something. I don't think I played it though. I remember we had a NES and had Super Mario Bros. and the original Donkey Kong but I don't remember if that was bought for me or for the family... I played it more than anyone though. Must have gotten it in very late 80's (I was born in '87).

I remember getting a Sega Master System II and it being the first console that I kept in my room - Ales Kidd, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehod 2, Asterix... and some racing game that I can't remember the name of...

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Either Donkey Kong Country or Mario 64, not sure which. The first games I ever owned myself were Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Super Mario Advance, Pac-Man Collection, and another game I don't remember, all for GBA. The first game I ever beat was Link's Awakening.

Mine was either Link's Awakening or The Legend of Zelda.

And I'm not meaning first zelda game. I'm meaning first game.

My brother is zelda fan, so when I was little I either played LA or LoZ.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Mine was definatly on the 64. It was either Ocarina of Time, or Super Mario 64. Both of which I found impossible, but just last year I beat OoT for like the fifth time, but I'm STILL stuck on the last few stars on Mario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom