• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I think my wallet is scared of me after today dropped my mom off at a hair appointment with time to kill so went to different stores and after that we went on a shopping trip to the mall and got a few things I have been wanting. To keep things brief I got some cat toys, ring fit adventure, sailor moon merch, build-a-bear stuff, pants and some candy.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My most recent was a tank of gas. (:
Most recent interesting one was I got the 2020 NASCAR playoff hat for my favorite driver, while I was at the race in Kansas Speedway on Sunday.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The 45th anniversary steel book edition of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. This makes it the fourth copy I’ve bought over the years of the film’s various releases.

Ninja

Well well well
Got a launch day MacBook Air with the M1 chip. It's our first MacBook and its incredible, albeit hard to get used to after using Windows PC/laptops for most of my life.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
A guitar amp.

Specifically a lunchbox amp.

More specifically, the Orange Micro Dark.

Orange Micro Dark 20-Watt Hybrid Guitar Amp Head | Reverb

It's a 20W hybrid amp, containing a single 12AX7 vacuum tube in the preamp, and having a solid state power section.

One channel, able to go from "cleans" to lots of distortion, has a volume, tone, and gain knob.

Has a headphone jack, on top of an effects loop, believe it or not, and can take any 8Ω or 16Ω speaker cabinet.

Mostly, I got it for the sound, novelty, but primarily for the reason to practice guitar silently with headphones. My main amp, a Mesa Dual Rectifier, is just a 100W, all tube beast that doesn't know what quiet is.

Best of all, one of the most affordable, and best sounding amps in its price range, at a comfy $180.

As a point of reference, my Mesa Dual Rectifier, costed me around $2100.

Last edited:

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Ornaments for my best friend and her sisters for Christmas and some Disney Christmas Window things. (Baby Yoda and Mickey & Friends)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom