• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Game Console?

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I'm pretty suprised that most people got SEGA Genisis as their first console. In fact, my very first console was also a SEGA Genisis. Only in Europe it maintained the name SEGA MegaDrive. Also this console was modded, its had a tons of games on a single game cassette. Aside from the sonic games, one of my personal fave's was MJ's Moonwalker.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Great thread! lol, but it is making me feel old.

My brother was into gaming before i was, so he had an atari first, and I did play it a couple times, but nothing big. Then he got a Sega Genesis, and that was the first console I ever actually played. Sonic and Tails. *sigh* oh the memories. First video game i ever truly played.

Talk about making one feel old, lol just kidding. I had been playing console games regularly for around 10 years when the Genesis was released. The first console we got was the Atari 2600 on Christmas when I was 4, though the first console that was mine exclusively was the NES which I got for my birthday in 1986.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
My first console was the the GBA. My parentsdidn't want to ever have video games, but they caved when car trips were starting to get long. So, I bought a black GameBoy Advanced and Donkey Kong Country.

GBA.gif

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I played a lot on my computer before I had consoles but if I can't count the computer then my first console was the wii, and my first game on it was TP, what made me get more consoles.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
N64!!!

The greatest memories of my childhood were playing the 64. The amount of great games is unmatched in my opinion.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I like to think the first system i owned by myself was the Nintendo 64. I did play the NES and SNES but they were shared between me and my older brother and since i was a younger brother i only got to play when my brother let me or whenever he wasn't around :P. I remembered N64 was the first console i could play with out a time limit and could buy whatever games i wanted to. I remember thinking that i thought the graphics for some games on N64 were so amazing at the time until of course Gamecube came out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom