• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask What Was the Hardest Part?

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Out of ALL of Majora's Mask I'm gonna say the hardest part for me was the various mini-games. In fact that was the only hard part about the game for me. It's still frustrates me when I try to get the quiver upgrades in the game because I know I'm gonna have to go to the Town Shooting Gallery and the Swamp Shooting Gallery. Usually after about ten tries at the Town Shooting Gallery I'll win the prize and it takes me about two tries at the Swamp Shooting Gallery. The controls on N64 and Gamecube are just SO bad. Its really hard to maneuver around with links bow. Another one that ticked me off was the Deku Game in North Clock Town. That game is just pure hard and I need to summon up all my concentration every time I play it. Majoras Mask just has really bad mini-games I guess XD Here's another example. Goron racing -_- It seems impossible every time I play it..

Majoras mask

Creepy purple guy!
i like goron combat lol. like when u fight that darknut as a goron. give them the old one-two with your fists then turn 'round and attack them with the goron 'BUTT POWER!!!' lol. You know what i mean?

Last edited:
(OP)I definitely must agree with you about the Couple's Mask. It was very lengthy and required a degree of thought and timing, especially when compared to some other side-quests. There was also the Great Bay Temple. While not as difficult as the Water Temple of Ocarina of Time, it sure had its moments. As for bosses, I'd have to say Goht. Once you beat him the first time, he's cake other times thereafter. But for me that first time was the pits, seriously. Lastly, there was the obstacle course-like mini-dungeon in the Moon; the Goron portion to be exact. It took a lot of trail and error before I completed it. That part alone added at least two hours of overall gameplay for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
For me, I found the Bottom of the Well very hard. The first time I did it I was like 'What the F**k is this?' I was very confused, but I figured it out. I don't really like using a walkthrough, but on this I had too. It was dark, there were traps, and I honestly had no idea what I was doing.

I also found the Goron part of the Moon really hard, but I also had a hard time with the Zora part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom