• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask What Was the Hardest Part?

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
I would probably say that the Pirate Bay was the most difficult part, but I suppose that if you like something alot it's difficult to think of it as a hard and annoying task (STT, tsk tsk).

I also had quite a bit of problems with the area before the STT, the area that gives you the Elegy of Emptiness.

Also, being a child and not knowing what H2O is... Need I say more?

Majoras mask

Creepy purple guy!
just out of curiosity mune, what are those things in the left part of the background of your signature? i know they're probably windows but they kinda look like raw meat being left hanging, or is that just me?

For me getting up to Stone Tower was the hardest. You know, the pathway up where you had to use the Elegy of Emptiness a million and one times to move one single friggin block? yeah, I kept falling off the edge and starting over. Had the Elegy memorized after 5 or so times. But other than that I had the most trouble with figuring out how to get to the boss room in Snowpeak. Never would have guessed that the white blocks could be destroyed with a Goron Punch. Thought that it was just the art direction. Oh well.

Oh man, I agree 100% with the above poster. Getting up to the Stone Tower temple was intense. I remember being really frustrated making my way up, but in retrospect, that's one of my favorite Zelda puzzles ever. Good times. :D

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
just out of curiosity mune, what are those things in the left part of the background of your signature? i know they're probably windows but they kinda look like raw meat being left hanging, or is that just me?
No, I'm pretty sure it's flesh. My friend made it for me, he says the background is from Silent Hill.

The Goron section in the moon. Me and my brother tried to beat it and could not. We did not realize that the treasure chests where put there to help you make the turns. We kept trying to turn Link and avoid the treasure chests. And it wasn't until last year when I watched an LP that the treasure chests helped you. I told my brother about it and let him beat it.

And the other would be the Stone Tower Temple and getting to it.

Last edited:

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Honestly, the hardest part was figuring out where to go. The game just tosses you into the open (yet still restricted) world, so being social in the game is very much key. However, I definitely needed to use a guide in order to get to the dungeons due to how complex all of the trading sequences were. It wasn't a simple "Get weapon, enter dungeon" deal like everything else, but you had to get a mask, ask permission, do a quest, etc. just to get into the place.

The Anju and Kafei quest was quite hard in just remembering all the places that everything took place, yet aside from that, the sidequest seemed pretty straight forward.

lithanium

has eaten a boulder!
i wouldnt know, ive only used the walkthrough before. but even with that, the town shooting gallery gives me some serious crap. i skipped that heart piece (still got quiver, i thot was i all of that when i got it firswt try) after trying my 13th time. i did swamp shooting gallery, just stopped after failing first time, i did NOT want to shoot arrows again. the only 'shooting' i enjoyed was 'them'.

so i will never fully complete MM because of that gallery.. until one day, when i return! return!!

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Definitely the whole segment of Ikana Canyon & Stone Tower. There are just so many things to do, from going under gravestones to going into haunted wells to break into an ancient castle populated with the undead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom