• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask What Was the Hardest Part?

Majoras mask

Creepy purple guy!
i found getting the couple's mask the hardest part to do in the whole game, even over the dungeons, especially without a walkthough. i'd love to hear your opinions on the hardest or most frustrating part of the game (it was an epic game though, and the hard parts were a fun challenge! and one of my favourite games in the whole zelda series)

:deku::triforce:

Conor

the over analysing guy
Well I'm currently on my first playthrough of the game, and am in between the 2nd and 3rd dungeon at the moment, as of yet the only really difficult thing I found is finding the stray fairies, although saving Romani from "them" really annoyed me first time, I didn't realise how much more difficult using Epona made it.

Majoras mask

Creepy purple guy!
Well I'm currently on my first playthrough of the game, and am in between the 2nd and 3rd dungeon at the moment, as of yet the only really difficult thing I found is finding the stray fairies, although saving Romani from "them" really annoyed me first time, I didn't realise how much more difficult using Epona made it.
i'm with you on that one! i only collected the stray fairies in the 4th temple so i could get the great fairy's sword and have a complete inventory (i'm obsessive like that)
and yes, it's easier to stick with your own two feet when fending off 'them', i'm glad someone agrees with me. =)

For me th hardest part is doing the Goron run on the moon.

There are so many changes of direction that make it so very tough.

Another part i find very hard is getting all the steay fairies in Stone tower temple.

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
I found that collecting all the stray fairies in each temple was a pain, as well as doing the 4 dungeon boss kid runs before fighting Majora. These were either very difficult challenges or very annoying ones. I certainly won't forget all the time I spent on those things!

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
S**T! Gomess was so hard! Especially since i did not kow you could attack him with your sword! Great bay temple and road to snowhead temple was also really hard.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I hardest parts are when the game just assumes you should know what to do. Like the frozen Goron elder, I never would have guessed :P

Big Octo

=^)
The Great Bay Temple was pretty tough for me my first time. I also found the Goron section of the Moon to be hard, it took me several tries to get the Heart Piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom