• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Old Enemys Would You Like to Return?

From the GDC SS Trailer, we see the return of the Lizalfos (? I think thats how its spelt ill check it later) and this got me thinking: What other old enemys will return?

What would you guys want to come back to fight again in Zeda: Skyward Sword? Personally, I want the Wizrobes back.:hmm:

Pen

The game is on!
.Some great, sword dueling enemies such as: Dark Link, Darknut, Iron Knuckle, Dynalfos and Gerudo Pirates.
Also some awesome, flying enemies such as: Kargoroc, Thunderbird, Evil Eagle, Helmaroc King and Volvagia.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I seem to remember an old thread on this from way back, (prior to SS' announcement even), but as it hasn't been talked about in some time I thought I would answer here again.

I would personally like to see Lynels return. It seems odd to me that they haven't, because it seems like a natural enemy to have fight Link while he's on horseback. At the same time, they wouldn't necessarily have to be enemies. Because of their humanoid nature (well, at least from the waist up) I always thought they could serve well as a race akin to Gorons or the Zora in the Zelda universe. It could freshen up the fairly stale Goron and Zora domain dynamic on the map to have to venture into their territory to reach another dungeon.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Dark nuts and Iron knuckles from Twilight Princess and Wind Waker :D Those guys were so much fun to fight!

I would like to see Goriyas. Not the move mimicking ones from A Link to the Past, but boomerang-throwing ones from The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. If the Boomerang is in Skyward Sword, then I would like to see Link obtain it through defeating one of these enemies, as seen in The Legend of Zelda.

And as basement24 said, Lynels. A Lynel seems like it could be the perfect sub-boss, or even an actual boss, that Link would have to fight before getting some kind of sword upgrade.

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Any of the Anthropomorphic Weapon Wielders, they provide a healthy dose of challenge.

So that includes Wolfos, Lizalfos, Dinalfos, Darknuts, IronKnuckles, Moblins, Bulbins, Bokoblins.

I'm happy with anything, really.

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Stalfos and Moblins. And maybe the Wall and Floor Masters would be fun to fight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom