• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Movie is This?!

Link V

Tommorow belongs to us...
My dad told me the corniest movie he ever saw was this one horror film in which a cat food company is going out of bussiness so to save money they go grave robbing and put dead bodies in the cat food. NAD THE CATS DEVELOP A TASTE FOR humAN FLESH after eating the Food! (MWAHAAAA) Now, i know that sounds like something on South Park but what movie is that? my dad forgot the name lol.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I googled 'horror movie cat food company,' and Corpse Grinders 2 showed up in the 2nd result .. reading a little about it (conveniently enough on a site called "Bad Movie Report" lol) it sounds like that's the movie your dad was talking about. It sounds like it could be in competition for Troll 2 in the corny horror movie department.

Link V

Tommorow belongs to us...
I googled 'horror movie cat food company,' and Corpse Grinders 2 showed up in the 2nd result .. reading a little about it (conveniently enough on a site called "Bad Movie Report" lol) it sounds like that's the movie your dad was talking about. It sounds like it could be in competition for Troll 2 in the corny horror movie department.

ahh that must have been it. lol i wonder if i should see it for fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom