• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Do you use it a lot? Where was it? When did you lose it?
I lost it a couple years ago actually. I have other tape measures, but I've missed this one specifically bc it locks as soon as you release the lever instead of having to use a little slider thing to look it, which is awesome. I had assumed it was stolen from my toolbox before I graduated school. In actuality, I found it in the maintenance closet at my church. I guess i brought it there at some point to work on something and it got left behind. (Don't worry, I checked it for my initials and it is in fact mine. I did not accidently steal the church tape measure.)

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I lost it a couple years ago actually. I have other tape measures, but I've missed this one specifically bc it locks as soon as you release the lever instead of having to use a little slider thing to look it, which is awesome. I had assumed it was stolen from my toolbox before I graduated school. In actuality, I found it in the maintenance closet at my church. I guess i brought it there at some point to work on something and it got left behind. (Don't worry, I checked it for my initials and it is in fact mine. I did not accidently steal the church tape measure.)
Wow, that is a crazy story. Finding it years later. Thats a good ending.

Do you use it a lot?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Wow, that is a crazy story. Finding it years later. Thats a good ending.

Do you use it a lot?
Not as much as I used to, since I haven't had the chance to do much carpentry in the last 2 years. But I use it at home sometimes and with VBS coming up I'll need it to help me with the stage design and setup. Just gotta make sure not to leave it behind again lol.

I had a haircut at the barber shop earlier today. my hair was pretty shaggy since last year. tried to get a quick haircut last month a day or two right before my niece's high school graduation but I should have known better to try to get a haircut at the barber shop when the barber shop gets really busy and packed before graduation day for high schoolers and adults too

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
I had a haircut at the barber shop earlier today. my hair was pretty shaggy since last year. tried to get a quick haircut last month a day or two right before my niece's high school graduation but I should have known better to try to get a haircut at the barber shop when the barber shop gets really busy and packed before graduation day for high schoolers and adults too
Nothing like a haircut to boost the spirit! :)

I need to get one myself.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
Got my dermatofibroma on my left shoulder removed by my doctor.

He was fascinated, because mine was much larger than what he's removed before. It was directly under my epidermis, and went all the way to my muscle, underneath. So I saw part of my deltoid muscle, which was crazy.

He called it Krang from TMNT, which I found amusing, as I love TMNT, and it did look a little like a little brain when it was removed.

Now I have some stitches where it was. I feel... lighter, lol.

:D

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend

He was fascinated, because mine was much larger than what he's removed before. It was directly under my epidermis, and went all the way to my muscle, underneath. So I saw part of my deltoid muscle, which was crazy.

He called it Krang from TMNT, which I found amusing, as I love TMNT, and it did look a little like a little brain when it was removed.

whats a dermafibby thingy???

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
whats a dermafibby thingy???
It's a benign growth of fibrous tissue that grows in the skin.

They're pretty common, but they're annoying, because they look like bumps on your skin, and if you poke them, they're tender or itchy.

So I had mine removed, because I sleep on my left side, more commonly, so it was right where I like to lay.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion

TMNT.. a man of culture! I love TMNT too. I am enjoying Ronin. :)

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
One of the best TMNT comics since the Mirage days, that's for sure.

I actually was excited when they announced that they're making a faithful movie of the comic. I hope it's going to be rad, as I'm always cautiously optimistic.
I am stoked for that film, I love the orig TMNT film cuz its darker like the early Eastman & Laird comics.

There is also The Last Ronin Video Game!

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Update: Memory stick is toasted, so good thing I backed up all the data I could on the Wii U itself. I only lost my copy of BotW on it. Which I have the game for the Switch, so really, I didn't lose anything.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Update: Memory stick is toasted, so good thing I backed up all the data I could on the Wii U itself. I only lost my copy of BotW on it. Which I have the game for the Switch, so really, I didn't lose anything.
A case for always back up everything.

What made me happy today was writing in my Star Wars RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom