• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Yesterday, I had a lot of fun with my friends. We went to a mall, watched movies, ate lunch went to a book store and window shopped manga. *sigh* Thinking about how great yesterday was waiting for my 1st hour to start. Damn I really dislike Mondays.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Got a copy of my birth cerificate, set up an appointment to apply for my passport tomorrow. Will be visiting a school friend of mine in Japan over Golden Week...then...maybe a friend from here for a day in another country. I feel like I am a independent human being for the first time in my life.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I finally got a washer working in my apartment. It's a slightly smaller one that has to hook up to the kitchen faucet, but it works. Man, I miss the luxury of living on a barracks or a dorm and just having a laundry room down the hall.

...now I need a dryer. Probably should have thought about that before jumping all in one doing a test load of laundry.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Just left the orthodontist this afternoon and turns out I'll finally get my braces off on April 18th!! Had them since...late 2021, man, it's been a bit, huh.

I can't wait, and hey it's right around my birthday too! Hah, I wonder if my teeth will feel weird without all the brackets there.
the day is coming, (un)brace yourself!! :skitty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom