• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Being productive! Got unpacked, did 2 entries in my NASCAR blog, AND drove the family's 15 passenger van across the neighborhood to drop off Phil at a yard he was mowing so mom didn't have to stop what she was doing. Also my dad's mom and stepdad are in town and they got a new dog and didn't tell us so that's a pleasant surprise.

My friend had gifted me two cactus plants (probably 6-7 months back) which I hardly took care of. The plants were almost dead, and I left them on an unused balcony to the mercy of nature. Today, I happened to go to the balcony and observe these plants to have completely rejuvenated. The cactus has grown big and there's a third offshoot that's springing as well. It was bliss!:pikalove:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Playing Smash in arena with someone as opposed to quickplay. I don't do that very often and I think it's more fun when you know who you're playing with. Also the current tourney event is really fun, I oughta start trying em more often! I normally just stick to the regular stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom