• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
So this was technically yesterday, but I'm still happy about it so it totally counts. The faire came to a city near mine, and my dad, my sister, and I went to visit it. There were at LEAST 100 people there, and I haven't seen so many in one place in so long! I got to go on the Ferris wheel and bought some cotton candy. Hands down, best day this year so far!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Beyond super happy right now! I said a while back I was going to get myself a gaming laptop, right? The one I ordered was sold out or not in stock so I cancelled my order. I saw an even better one which was also more pricey. The hubby agreed with me to buy it and...IT ARRIVES TOMORROW! I can't wait for tomorrow to come :D:D:D

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Beyond super happy right now! I said a while back I was going to get myself a gaming laptop, right? The one I ordered was sold out or not in stock so I cancelled my order. I saw an even better one which was also more pricey. The hubby agreed with me to buy it and...IT ARRIVES TOMORROW! I can't wait for tomorrow to come :D:D:D
Epic gamer moment

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Ended up having to make an appt to go to the DMV. So instead of renewing my license the other day, I had to do it today. Going to the local DMV is usually a pain, since nobody knows what they're doing there and everything takes much longer than it needs to. But this time things went really smooth, and the employees I had to interact with were very kind. A pleasant surprise to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom