• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

I'm happy to a Finn http://worldhappiness.report/news/finland-again-is-the-happiest-country-in-the-world/

fi7ELOi.jpg

I have the best friends in the world! This morning a friend of mine came by and gave me this for no reason:

aIDpSmm.jpg

Yay!
I'm bad at playing instruments but this I could try to learn. Atleast on some level.

I have absolutely nothing and no reason to wake up early tomorrow.
Oh dude, you are truly in a blessed place right now!
Then I must say I could use some less blessing :D. After 10 months on sick leave and being able to wake up almost whenever I want, it's getting to feel less luxury.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I have been elected Vice President of my club on campus. VP was the only position where we needed to host an election and I was kind of nervous that I’d lose simply because the girl I was running against was a puppy raiser and more familiar with the organization we represent. But I actually made sure to put in the effort to get to know everyone in the club and demonstrate leadership to them and I’m glad to see that my work has paid off.

Now let’s see if I can make the changes to the club I want without pissing off too many people :shrugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom