• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Feverish

Source of stink
I got to have a smoked ham and swiss sandwich for both breakfast and lunch, I also stomped people on for glory smash

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I jux realized that my tire didn't even need the fixaflat...as I tried to put the fixaflat juice in my tire, it ****en exploded on me lmfao. ****.

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
The heavy metal album I bought yesterday. (Gem quality, doesn't even begin to describe how good it is).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
just biked to chick fil a and back to my apt, **** was cash. bought a chicken mcsandwich and a chocolate milkshake. also bought a mooyahs burger. delicious.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I woke up today to the scent of fresh flowers. :)
I went to a health clinic and am on my way to chick fil a, and maybe the lebanese grill.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Biked another two (2) miles today, it was good exercise. Legs are tired but if I can let them relax a bit, I will be able to bike these miles more easily. I need to buy some weights so I can gain some muscle mass, but in the meantime I will simply do push ups and pull ups like anyone else would. I have also diversified my live commentary dictionary so I am definitely using fewer curse words and more words of intelligence. I am also choosing silence a lot more often. Thank you for your time, have a blessed Saturday. shalom

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just got USB Loader working on my Wii U so I can play free GameCube games! This is but part one of my retribution against Nintendo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom