• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Since I finally woke up early enough to watch live, I got to witness a twitch raid. It's so wholesome to see how happy people get when they suddenly have 1500 viewers and a bunch of new followers. It's really nice that twitch has that feature for people who struggle to gain a following!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
There was a paint scheme for one of my favorite NASCAR drivers revealed today! Now all of my favorite drivers' cars for the 2021 season are announced! 17 days until Daytona!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Just got a lovely email notification about my Monster Hunter Rise preorder. Apparently, the steelbook preorder bonus that was announced recently was added to my order free of charge, since I placed the order before that was a thing. It's $35 on its own, and I'm basically getting it for free. Epic.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
We went on a walk in the woods today, in a new place. It had a pretty good sized cave at one part, and it was a great time.
A highlight was in the parking lot, there was a car with a sticker that was a silhouette of a wolf's head, with a certain girl's head with face paint and a headband outlined inside of it.

(It was Princess Mononoke, I was just trying my hand at describing it, to sorta hint at it just bc I felt like it (:)

EDIT:Oh yeah! I nearly forgot! There was this one area that looked like it was straight out of a Zelda game. Probably gonna go back with a legit camera, there were several things there I wanted a picture and/or video of.

Last edited:
We went on a walk in the woods today, in a new place. It had a pretty good sized cave at one part, and it was a great time.
A highlight was in the parking lot, there was a car with a sticker that was a silhouette of a wolf's head, with a certain girl's head with face paint and a headband outlined inside of it.

(It was Princess Mononoke, I was just trying my hand at describing it, to sorta hint at it just bc I felt like it (:)

EDIT:Oh yeah! I nearly forgot! There was this one area that looked like it was straight out of a Zelda game. Probably gonna go back with a legit camera, there were several things there I wanted a picture and/or video of.
Sounds real fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom