• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

The lockdown here in the UK has made it difficult to do a lot of stuff, and since I live with three other people it has also been difficult for me to find time for myself and do what I want to do...

But for the last few days I've been using the early hours to both write and replay Tales of Xillia before my roommates wake up.

Playing Xillia for a few hours at a time is just like when I first experienced it when I played only a few hours before work back in the day, and it's really improving my mood for the day and helping me cope in conjunction with my resolution to be stronger and deal with things better as the world goes to hell.

TLDR; I love you, Milla. <3

Last edited:
Holy crap! What happened to Vicious?!
d38a35aeb089b80409d1987708e70295.gif

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
A long time ago I wrote in the annoyed thread that I accidentally put 20 bucks on my old Wii U Nintendo profile and so thought that the money had disappeared into thin air because of Nintendo's very backwards thinking way of account handling. It was a long story. But it turns out that my old Wii U profile is the same as my new Switch profile, so all of a sudden I have 20 bucks on the eShop. :) Probably gonna save it for Bowser's Fury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom