• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
For Christmas we were surprised with a Nintendo Switch! Everyone was so happy. I gave some Snow White with the Red Hair Manga to my younger sister, and she bought me a Warriors book in return. The Switch came with three games, Mario Odyssey, Overcooked 1 & 2, and Dragon Quest. Have any of you played Dragon Quest? I’ve started playing it and it’s really cool. Pretty much my first rpg if Zelda doesn’t count.

For Christmas we were surprised with a Nintendo Switch! Everyone was so happy. I gave some Snow White with the Red Hair Manga to my younger sister, and she bought me a Warriors book in return. The Switch came with three games, Mario Odyssey, Overcooked 1 & 2, and Dragon Quest. Have any of you played Dragon Quest? I’ve started playing it and it’s really cool. Pretty much my first rpg if Zelda doesn’t count.

Congrats on getting a Switch!

I'm sure you'll love Odyssey.

Which Dragon Quest? There are a few on Switch at this point. I'm assuming you mean XI, with the character in a purple coat.

I've played it. It's very good. Dragon Quest games are impossible to play and not feel happy. The music is always so jolly and the characters are always so friendly.

It can get difficult. Some bosses can take ages to kill but the world and basic gameplay is wonderful. The graphics are really good and it's really cosy to just ride around on your horse taking in the sights.

It's also a ridiculously long game, so you'll be playing it for a while.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Congrats on getting a Switch!

I'm sure you'll love Odyssey.

Which Dragon Quest? There are a few on Switch at this point. I'm assuming you mean XI, with the character in a purple coat.

I've played it. It's very good. Dragon Quest games are impossible to play and not feel happy. The music is always so jolly and the characters are always so friendly.

It can get difficult. Some bosses can take ages to kill but the world and basic gameplay is wonderful. The graphics are really good and it's really cosy to just ride around on your horse taking in the sights.

It's also a ridiculously long game, so you'll be playing it for a while.

Yeah, I’m so excited!

Yes, it’s Dragon Quest XI. It’s sounds really fun! I just got back from going up the mountain to become a grownup a couple days ago. I hope to play it some more soon. I love the graphics, the characters, and the music. It’s a great game from what I’ve seen.

Yeah, I’m so excited!

Yes, it’s Dragon Quest XI. It’s sounds really fun! I just got back from going up the mountain to become a grownup a couple days ago. I hope to play it some more soon. I love the graphics, the characters, and the music. It’s a great game from what I’ve seen.

I'll be interested in knowing how you find the rest of the game. I've had it on PS4 for a while and I'm still finding stuff to do.

Maybe it'll make a Dragon Quest fan out of you. If it does then remember this awesome controller exists for future Christmases. ;)

c9q0xyesk8zuqibh2dty.jpg

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Yeah, I’m so excited!

Youll wanna grab Dragon quest builders...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom