• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Sports Do You Enjoy?

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I'm into a couple of sports. I LOVE Hockey. Basketball's okay...it's a little boring after a while. I like watching Golf. Then, (Amer.) Football is another favorite sport of mine.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
The only sport that I really enjoy watching is soccer because I find it to be more entertaining than any other sport that's been shown on TV. No offense to those that might disagree with me, but I just think soccer games are much more "attention grabbing" than a baseball match or even a golf game.

Teams that I root for are: Germany, USA, Japan, and Australia

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Seeing as i'm not a huge fan of sports, my selections are very limited.

Basketball and Tennis can be okay at times, as with golf. The ones I most enjoy are swimming and dodgeball~ Simple, yet fun and sometimes very competitive.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My most fav sport ever is Hockey. I'm a die-hard Hockey fan and can't wait for the NHL season to start again. I also like Formula 1, MotoGP, Ski jumping but Hockey is the only sport which makes me drop everything so I can watch

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Tennis is the only one I ever attempted to play, and I quite liked watching it on TV for awhile. Problem is I don't have a convenient way to watch it when it airs any more and don't like watching things on tape delay. Still follow the news and am a big fan of players like Roddick, Nadal, Federer, etc.

K

kalikid98

My favorite sports are football which i play. and soccer which i only play with my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom